To many cars, opinions needed

wnaplay1647545503

I currently have at my house 4 vehicles.

My beater truck

The wifes eclipse

The family van

My delsol.

The eclipse and delsol( 3 weeks on a tank) are used as dailys to save gas. The van and my truck are both gas guzzlers. I like having a truck because you never know when you will need one. And the van is when we all need to go someplace together, and vacations. But now I have to much stuff in the garage and since I am always in there, its not very easy to pull cars in and out all the time. I was thinking of selling my 92 gmc2500 truck and my delsol and buying a newer truck. Thus removing the ugly truck and a second vehicle. But, I would be back to spending more on gas with the newer truck, although I could get the newer truck and a motorcycle to drive to save gas. I dont even want to think about when the boat and the 2 jetskis are here. Any suggestions?

Its an awesome work truck. It use to be a park ranger truck. I bought a leather interior from another truck because this was bear minimum inside. It is rough on the outside. Windshield is cracked. rusted out below extended cab as usual. It is/was a work truck.

get a new truck, you may actully be able to get better gas with a new truck then the 2500 your using now... 1500 truck is probly all youd need for towing and anyhting unless your in constrution or horse shows..the 1500 will be slightly better on gas and not to mention right now you can get a great deal on a truck with gas prices this high....and a bike is always a good gas saver.