Dayton-Fbody Drag Day at Kil-Kare Raceway, June 11th, 2006

gillbot

WE ARE FULL! If you haven't paid by now, YOU PROBABLY MISSED IT! PM or email me to see if there are any open spots from people dropping out if you still care to attend!

I want to stress that No payments will be accepted at the gate, this is PREPAY only. If you are not on the prepaid list you will not be allowed to race!

Check here for the latest information!: http://dayton-fbody.com/DFBAbb/viewtopic.php?t=1570

When: Sunday June 11th, 2006 (10am till 5pm)

Where: Kil-Kare Dragway in Xenia, OH

Who: Anyone who wants to drag race without the usual crowds!

Cost: $35 per vehicle

Spectators are free

This is a PREPAY event. All payments are to be made to ME to secure a spot. Payment can be made in person or online via Paypal. Paypal payments are subject to a $1.50 processing fee. All payments are NON refundable unless the event is cancelled by Kil-Kare, Dayton-Fbody or the weather. No refunds will be given for no-shows.

There will be a MINIMUM of 60 cars, Maximum will be 80 (might let in 100 depending on the response we get) so sign up now to reserve your spot. This event is open to ALL makes and models of cars and bikes. It's just so everyone can have a good time at the track without the crowds! Lets make this a great event with a good turnout so we can do it again soon!

Tech will be performed by Kil-Kare staff so make sure your car is up to specifications! No refunds will be given if your car fails tech!

Dayton-Fbody or Kil-Kare reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at anytime for any reason. No trouble making please!

If we get enough registrants, there will be a few CASH prizes as well as some other gifts given out by our gracious sponsors!

• 2 weeks later...
I saw your car at Jeff's shop today and yesterday, gool luck with it, looks nice!

Thank ya very much. I cant wait for it to get done... sooooo excited! Jeff is a amazing guy and its such a nice shop!

BTW the camaro is very nice too.. I love that color. (used to have a 02 sunset orange ws6)

05 zx10r.....f-body?

huh?

ANY car is welcome to the drag day......

Thank ya very much. I cant wait for it to get done... sooooo excited! Jeff is a amazing guy and its such a nice shop!

BTW the camaro is very nice too.. I love that color. (used to have a 02 sunset orange ws6)

Yeah, my car spent about a week there getting tuned on his dyno. He's a great guy, I just like to bust his chops as much as possible.

If you pay via Paypal, Please include your name, vehicle and where you found the event in the payment details so I can add you to the list!!!

berry-stock. actually i'll be racing... jeff. 05 kawasaki zx-10r. columbus racing.sorry didn't know how to add it when we paid by paypal.

Think I may come as a spectator & watch my brother. Also my neighbor may pay up,to run her BMW M-3 - I'll find out tonight, if so I'll get her on here to use the paypal mechanism - appears you need more participants & quickly -

• 3 weeks later...
sweet looks like you all will get to see drifting first hand too, Outbrake motorsports will be using the oval track for our drift day the same day and time. see some of you all there

All payments are NON refundable unless the event is cancelled by Kil-Kare, Dayton-Fbody or the weather. No refunds will be given for no-shows.

The weather may take care of it for ya. Otherwise you can sell the spot if someone else wants to come.

With less that 24 hours until the event, my hands are tied.