800+ hp 300GT VR4 on the Dyno

Maro

yeah Ray has blew up 4 different Transfercases in the last year. He recently had one made from another member right here in the stat of ohio and people are starting to buy them from him. It is cool stuff. Ray says he has around $15k - $25 invested in his car. Enjoy :)

That's a pretty wide range, and my guess is if he's really stating that, he has no clue how much money he has in his car.

he knows how much. this is rummored from what he has done to his car. The price is high cause he has alit of custom fabricated pieces on his car.

he knows how much. this is rummored from what he has done to his car. The price is high cause he has alit of custom fabricated pieces on his car.

Maybe in JUST broken/rebuilt parts this past year. Ray bought that car from GT Pro with the custom Manifolds/Turbos/Fuel/Crazy paint etc etc already 100% done. I know Ray has made a few minor changes but the bulk of his expenditures have been strictly due to engine/tranny/t-case issues. I have no clue what he bought the car for but all said Id guess hes easily got $60k+ in it with as much as hes had to replace the past year or so....

Jeff