national trails tonight

evan9381

13.99 or faster you need a helmet (so that excludes F-Bodies hahah J/K)\

Also the helmet has to be certified.. go to Jegs.

You need rules.. http://www.NHRA.com

You need track info.. http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com

why dont you wear a helmet amy? JK :p:p

it was fun hopefully ill see 12s :)

I know my F-body is sad :burn: That sucks I have to wear a helmet. I should be able to sign something there if I don't want to wear one.

Not being rude... but why would you bitch about safety items? Im sure they could care less if you wear one but if you smack a wall Im sure they dont feel like cleaning up your brain off the wall or the track. Just a thought.

why dont you wear a helmet amy? JK :p:p

it was fun hopefully ill see 12s :)

hahah 13.68 anyone out of my GT with a catback and x pipe.. :-P heheheh Di you finally go 12s Mr. Paul? Going out there Wed?

hahah 13.68 anyone out of my GT with a catback and x pipe.. :-P heheheh Di you finally go 12s Mr. Paul? Going out there Wed?
Not yet, After that last cool down and being one of the first few cars back on it kinda sucked! No time listing on that one but a 107mph trap LOL We need to get a good dig race sometime :) What is going on Weds? Its kinda a haul for me if im not already in C-bus

Not being rude... but why would you bitch about safety items? Im sure they could care less if you wear one but if you smack a wall Im sure they dont feel like cleaning up your brain off the wall or the track. Just a thought.

+1 brains are messy. Rules are rules if you dont like them dont go plain and simple.

I would be happy to see high 12's. So im not worried about a helmet. To me thats just not fast enough to wear a helmet.

Guest racinbird

what did your best run end up being? did you just make one more pass after i stopped over?

QUOTE]

I did get in one more pass but both runs were an abomination.

EXTRA VHT for da WIN......

I bested 13.1 at 111mph with a few quirks so 12s are a DEFFINETTE

my last run sucked 1st and 2nd nothing there then third was sorta squirrely.

no giving up that beast ass run but i didn manage a 107mph trap

What mods do you have done? Thats exactly my previous best time and mph for the 1/4, old 00 Z28

A little late posting this but I did a 15.41 @ 88.22MPH in my 2006 Silverado Crew Cab.

Not too bad for a completely stock truck weighing a tad over 5,000 lbs.

HAHA its amazing when ya put the CR names with the peoples faces, I was the other drive of the black GTO, I saw your last pass in the truck and thought that was the best run, not to shabby for that 5000 pound pig.

guy said its every friday night. i grabbed some flyers that are still in the car. ill make sure. if it is every friday, im gonna be at trails a lot this summer

Can someone verify this? I really wanna go sometime soon. I'm hoping to be in high 15's, slow, but I like it.

I have some schedules at home. next event is this friday, the 5th, and i dont think theres another for a few weeks due to big events going on...

ill post up the dates when i get home from work @ 9

and i was excited to get back out this week then remembered my car is going to be in the shop til at least monday getting the paint fixed...ugh. looks like it gives me some time to get my ported IM and spacer in before the next one

HAHA its amazing when ya put the CR names with the peoples faces, I was the other drive of the black GTO, I saw your last pass in the truck and thought that was the best run, not to shabby for that 5000 pound pig.

Your the guy that was with your buddy I was BSing with in the staging lanes before the first runs, right?

Bill

I looked it up on nationaltrailsraceway.com but I wasn't sure which days were "test and tune".

Its called the Blitz Street Legal Drag or something of the sort (same thing as last friday), this Friday May 5th. The next ones not till June 9th.

sounds right...maybe i can get off my ass and get a couple more things done and see about breaking into the 14s

Your the guy that was with your buddy I was BSing with in the staging lanes before the first runs, right?

Bill

Yeah, that was me, I didnt have much luck launching the goat. to stuck in FWD mode, not used enough to RWD, I told him its time for some mods, lol.

and hlf vpr, I saw you run a few times, congrats on the times, definatly impressive. Looked like the slicks could use a little more PSI the few times I saw it, lol. Did your buddy with the black lightening make any better passes, it didnt seem like the truck was running properly.

Yeah the slicks had 8psi in em and I didn't want to change a thing. No George with the Lightening didn't make any better passes on Friday, he was having ECU issues. His ECU wasnt tellin the tranny to shift, but that's all fixed now. His truck dynoed @ 396whp on a Mustang Dyno which is about 450-460whp corrected hp, not too bad for a stock Lightening on 10-13psi!