newest from-in-the-woods

Unk Greg

Howdy people. Just joined and after peering around the site see that you folks are doing runs in my neighborhood. I have picked up a bike and have been running around the area in little loops getting the feel of motorcycle.

Signed up for training course (if that's correct term) at Mid-Ohio Track. They promise six-twenty minute sessions. I am in the Novice group, well duh, since it is all new. Talking with guy in town and told him about the deal. So he'll be there also. Also will be in Novice, in spite of his experience. Track says, "Everyone starts in Novice." Not sure what to expect, just don't wanna ball the bike up!

Met a group of sports riders at Millersburg McD's (on yer Kaw's) a week or two ago. They had maps in hand and trying to figure route. Just involved myself and they ended up following me on my favorite road(s). Sorry, lost yer business card, so if any of that Columbus group are here, chime in and let me know where I can find ya. I'd be the guy that was on the red bike, that Sunday...taking the break from mowing the yard.

This area is great for the twisty turneys. So there ya are. Invite of a sort. If ya want a route planner for a day lap in and around area, maybe I can help. So secret code for us paranoid would be; Tunnel Hill loop is nice.

You other locals would know.

Looks my first get together will be this Sat. for a short cross-country. I am looking forward to actually meeting face-to-face.

bye fer now

well, i think you're the 3rd bird pilot to join up, fonz was first, then me, now you...

now that we have the triforce we will take over the world...hahaha

o wait nvm...

what's the s/n about? the '01 doesn't have carbs

well, i think you're the 3rd bird pilot to join up, fonz was first, then me, now you...

now that we have the triforce we will take over the world...hahaha

o wait nvm...

what's the s/n about? the '01 doesn't have carbs

He's even newer than you over on the XX board Duane ;) He goes my Unk Greg over there, & read my "Dysfunctional Circus" writeup I linked there, from here.

Told you I had a 3rd 'Bird lined up for this weekend :D You two'll be like twinkies

Welcome aboard Greg! :honda:

Shhh! I know that, and a guy on a Kaw, thought it was a NightHawk, or Blackhawk. I just said, "Yeah, It is". Nickname for past adventures (sports cars). You can catch the whole story on the day run, Fonzie has set up!

Okay, try this again...I'm even more inept at computer than scooter puttin'.

TO: Magley (uh), forgetfull too. The bike when I bought it, didn't know nuthin', but little carbs is from another world (former sportie car), but it seemed to work for me. The sportie car sported a much bigger motor. It ran a 1275 cc. Whoa! A big block. It got massaged a bit. Motor builder from Toledo and the tiny little car would knock off a IROC 'Camareo', and a coupla Hondas (bikes), from standing starts, but then I'm older and wiser now. So went with the old antique mc.

You folks can get the whole background on all sprts. cars to bikey on Fonzie's day trip. Yrs. ago I even did videos, in a vehicle when ya miss a corner ya just slide and bounce back up to the pavement. A pre-runner to the Ghost Rider? Then of course there were the car rally's and hillclimbs. You think scooter trash causes panic?

what td are you going to at mid oh? im signed up for the 12th in novice as well, hopefully i can get into group 1 or 2...

going with a buddy of mine from another board. look for a red r6 with a bunch of stickers that make it go fast :lol:

only thing im concerned about with novice is "following the leader" like at MSF where we could only go as fast as the slowest guy, but im sure it wont be like that at all especially in 1 and 2