newest from-in-the-woods

Unk Greg

Gates open at 7AM we are planning on arriving at 7 to 7:30 AM. Scoop I got so far is; Mandatory driver's (er, that be rider's) mtg. I suspect rules will be set then. I.E. no passing on corners or no stuffing allowed, generic stuff. Guessing at a leader to pace folks and show the line. Talk in a class setting then another check out ride. A safety inspection of some sort on bikes. Think they have some sort of snack deal. BUT, really don't know fer sure.

I just fall back into my old area re: cars & track work. Lite breakfast and bring lotsa water. Mid-Ohio at top of esses, I expect off the ground a bit, then just under and past the bridge another lighten the suspension. Just have to see. I'm not expecting to be MotoGP. Just looking for body position etc. on sport bike handling.

We also, probably won't be able to slip away to Buck's in Lexington for lunch and beer. Jus' kidding on the beer (until later).

As a Novice I don't expect we will be able to uncork the bikes. Just a no stress day motoring around and seeing what the bike can do.

As I said-only fall back into car and race instruction from that venue. All is new to sport bike for me and not sure what transfers to bike world.

Apologize for saying don't know, then blab on.

Look for "red" bike fer me. Red Honda. Uh, and I always figure the worst, so will trailer in bike and if it does get balled up, it can get back home in the trailer.

pm me some time and we will get together and ride

Careful Kid!!!! He has got a Honda. you may have to tone it down a bit. They are not built to hang with us KAWI's. One day Honda will catch up......LOL

All in fun hope you enjoy your stay in the institution (AKA... Ohio riders.net)

Tonights Pudding nite HOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAYYYYYYY

Careful Kid!!!! He has got a Honda. you may have to tone it down a bit. They are not built to hang with us KAWI's. One day Honda will catch up......LOL

All in fun hope you enjoy your stay in the institution (AKA... Ohio riders.net)

Tonights Pudding nite HOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAYYYYYYY

its all in the wrist............. and draggin the rear brake alot helps :lol:;)

Yeah I get that alot tooooooo!!!! SHit sux. I almost did the unthinkable today! I almost new CBR!!!! I am doomed for these impure thoughts..... I am going to HELL for sure. I took it for a test drive and saw a plate that said BD JUJU. Does it mean something?????

Yer so technical...Yeah it is, was late at nite and I ain't figured out things computer. It was red, it was purty so went with it. At least I got the av'tar updated, I think it's a Kawasaki from Coshocton/diesel powered.

Disc with real bike is in tower and no clue as to how to get pic from it to here. It copies, but then no paste option. Kids ain't here to ask, so there ya go (or not). Heading out now, as the pic was a dirty bike, gravel road travels. Hear Honda has an excellent cleaner, so off to local Honda dealer, it's about 40 -50 miles one away. So I'll be back in 1/2 hr. No jus' kidding.

So all kinds of photos and video tapes, since they didn't have digital back in my day. Guess I hafta buy a scanner and figure out how to put photo album to werk. Convert video tape to on-line would be a challenge too.

If I sell the 8 track, maybe I can get some newer stuff!