Remington 700

schmuckingham

Chambered in .300WSM with a nice Harris bipod and a decent bushnell scope. I need monies right now and i dont need this rifle just yet. Any interest??? WOuld come with two complete boxes of rounds in both power shock and ballistic tip.

Was looking to get 425 out of it.

DSC02254.jpg

DSC02259.jpg

I'd be all over this if my bike wasn't stolen...I've been wanting a nice rifle for a while.

you need this to keep your next bike from getting stolen IMO

This one?

Nice Penis BTW Putty. S&W M&15x with Tapco foreward grip and Magpul mags. Soon to be equipped with Trijicon ACOG with DOC system, MAGPUL CTR stock, Surfire 17 light and a low profile gas block and MAGPUL MIAD grip system.

Thanks! All of what you said up there^^ sounds impressive...I have an AK in mind with all Tapco items.

This one?

Nice Penis BTW Putty. S&W M&15x with Tapco foreward grip and Magpul mags. Soon to be equipped with Trijicon ACOG with DOC system, MAGPUL CTR stock, Surfire 17 light and a low profile gas block and MAGPUL MIAD grip system.

Yada Yada...all I heard was "excellent for killing zombies."

ive actually been looking at snagging a 700. does this one have the 22" barrel?

not to be a nitpicker or anything, but i thought you chilluns might like to know: ive got to play around with an M24 and its got the remington bolt and guts paired with a 24" barrel, which separates it from its civilian counterpart.

I would be interested as I have been wanting one for quite some time. Dammit that this one doesn't have the barrel or the stock I was looking for.

Its that an older version of the 700VS ? (Varmit Synthetic) or is that just a straight 700 with a synthetic stock. It doesn't appear to have a FFB (Free Floating Barrel) but its tough to tell by the pics.?