Isn't that cute

Science Abuse

Musoui wants a retrial. He said he was so sure that he'd be executed that he confessed to everything, just so he'd get credit for what he got freid for. But oh no, he got a fair trial, he's very impressed with our legal system, he says he lied about everything and wants to change the plea, HE HAS FAITH IN OUR LEGAL SYSTEM NOW!! JOOOOYYY!!!

Our legal system says you cant change your plea after sentancing. Sorry, thanks for playing.

Hey Eric, did you forget about your thread in the Kitchen?

umm yes. last post = 4 days ago, I haven't checked it sincemy last post. I make a conscious effort not to run things into the ground. Try to stay on task. My first posts a a simple list of what happened, who said what, and the order in which it all went down. It's not open to interpretation or "ownage."

Mike did own me. LBJ > me @ 11pm :(

On a side note, why are you a fucking dousche in everything you repond to me with? Did offering you and Jesse free ALMS tickets chap your ass or something?

umm yes. last post = 4 days ago, I haven't checked it sincemy last post. I make a conscious effort not to run things into the ground. Try to stay on task. My first posts a a simple list of what happened, who said what, and the order in which it all went down. It's not open to interpretation or "ownage."

Mike did own me. LBJ > me @ 11pm :(

On a side note, why are you a fucking dousche in everything you repond to me with? Did offering you and Jesse free ALMS tickets chap your ass or something?

I'm not a douche to every post you make, just the one's bashing Republicans for no reason.