Performance Powdercoating

evan9381

this place is JUST south of 70 on james road...turn right (if youre going south) into the industrial park and then a right as soon as you turn it. its one of the last units in the complex

guys name is jason, and he was GREAT to work with. i took him a set of wheels looking to get them powdercoated black. he quoted me a very good price (50$/each for 15x6.5" wheels) to get them done. when i got the wheels to him, it turned out the previous sandblasting didnt get them stripped completely. he had his guy get them stripped down to get them coated for 40$. also one wheel had some bad curb rash which he was able to grind down some and make it look a lot better. once the tires were on you couldnt tell unless youre within 1' of the wheel.

i got a call saying the finish didnt come out in the gloss black i was looking for. he said it was the powder and was going to shoot them again. talked to him later, same thing...he tested on other metal and figured it was a bad powder batch. he was on the phone with the company to get it sorted out. i went down to look at the wheels which came out in a VERY dark gunmetal...not quite black. i decided to roll with it how they were. he almost begged me to let him keep them and get them to the black i wanted but i let him know i was satisfied.

it was also a very quick turn around time. he had all the wheels by thursday and i picked them up the following wednesday

i know this was a long post but i just want people to know how great he is to deal with

Jason Bates

Perfomace Powdercoating

2153 S. James Rd.

Columbus OH 43232