Underbody LED'S

norrix420

i am just wondering if anyone knows if blue underbody LED's are legal? i have a lot of people tell me yes, and some tell me no. i was just curious on everyone else's outlook on them. i have heard that im you can see the lights then they are illegal, but if you can only see the light not the bulbs themselves then they are ok.

From what I've heard the light can not be visible, therefore you should only see the glow. Either way, it's not really worth it to drive down the road with lights all over your car. If you show your car and turn em on in parking lots, ok, other then that they're pretty pointless.

hmmm well i USED to a while ago have a blue underbody.......puts on flame suit even though it was in the past........and i have 2 lighting tickets both for 120 dollars for illegal blue lighting....so what does that mean

Actually, you can have red or blue. This is straight from a Columbus Police officer's mouth. They just cannot be flashing.

Have a nice day.

Columbus city ordinance passed a few months ago makes blue illegal. Have seen the ticket, and it holds in court.

Have a nice day.

Columbus city ordinance passed a few months ago makes blue illegal. Have seen the ticket, and it holds in court.

Have a nice day.

I'm sorry I haven't checked if there were any new homosexual lighting ordinances passed in recent months.

Have a nice day. :D

http://sblogs.writingproject.org/images/blogWrite46/vinkissingmichelle.jpg

vin diesel sayzz da neonzz! get da ladiezzz!!111!

Actually, you can have red or blue. This is straight from a Columbus Police officer's mouth. They just cannot be flashing.

Have a nice day.

wrong, I got pulled over because my Heads up Display displays red and blue onto my windshield... he didn't know that's what it was and pulled me over... he stated that red nor blue can be visible from outside the car because those are emergency vehicle colors...

have a nice weekend... err day :D