its back 89 mustang 4cyl

Guest paulc

Guest paulc

i just bought a quad and need a truck so i need to sell this asap 1500.00

here is the info on the car

I know this car has been thrown around here a few times, but I don't think anyone who had it really gave it a chance. I cleaned this thing up and have made it a really nice little daily driver. I removed the AC, put on a stock exhaust from the manifold back, hooked up the o2 sensor, hooked up the EGR system, new timing belt, tuned it up and flushed the motor, its got 2 new seats in it, the interior has been detailed, new floor mats, a couple new interior parts that were missing, Meguiars 3 step done to the paint. I've driven this thing to Cincinatti and back, Dayton and back and I drive the car at least 40 miles everyday.

The car is rust free, has some sort of Saleen ground effects, new rear windshield, 5 speed and around 120k miles.

There are still lots of little things that could be done to make this car perfect, but it's a hell of a lot nicer then it was before.

wow that has to be the worst add ever written

He doesn't really need to describe the 4 banger because it's been sold on here atleast 4 times. Hell, I was the owner 2 titles ago.

Actually all he did was copied and pasted the ad from the person that sold it to him. He didnt write any of that. There must be something seriously wrong with that car that you must not notice until you get it home. Otherwise it wouldnt be getting thrown around like this... :rolleyes:

Guest paulc
nothing is wrong wit h the car at all i would keep it if i could find a cheap truck i just bought a quad yesterday and have no way to haul it so i need to sell the car to buy a truck its a great car

There really is nothing seriously wrong with the car. I actually take offense to that post, #1 because you have no fucking business posting about cars you know nothing about and #2 because I was the one who sold him that car and cleaned it up. Understand that the guy I sold it to has had over 70 vehicles and buys, sells and trades them on a daily basis... him and his cousin don't keep a car more then a couple weeks. Before I had it, it was neglected, when I had it, I put a lot of work into it and it's definitely a nice clean car.

The high school kid that I bought the car from before it even saw CR was the one that neglected it. The only reason that I sold it was I had too many cars and needed more mod money for my 5.0 car. Not only that but I didn't want to drive it during the winter and rust out a clean Foxbody.

-Mike

I know there is nothing REALLY wrong with the car. I wasnt trying to offend anyone. I just cant understand why anyone that buys it wont keep it!?! It just puzzles me thats all. Because it was a "decent" car when I test-drove it when 302powered had it. And with the pics of what I saw you do to it HotRodHoodlum, i was just having problems understanding why someone would want it gone. But he explained it that he wants a truck. So its all good. I didnt mean to turn it into an arguement.

I appreciate the feedback... sorry for biting your head off. I just put a lot of work into that thing to bring it back to the condition it's in now. The only reason I got rid of it was because I really needed the money to put into another car. I have a garage full of 302 parts which I was planning on using to build a motor for the car, but I don't have the time or money. I definitely want to see someone put a motor in this thing. It'd be well worth it.