Track Day tomorrow!!!!! Mid Ohio

flounder

Damn, I kinda want to do it but Im still sore from monday. ha

Get the sand out of your vag and go up there with me... I will be there tomorrow running... The pro day is awesome, getting to split time with them and be so close watching them haul arse... you remember last year when we had to pick up Holdens bike when he highsided out of the carousel... Suck it up and get up there with me you fag.:slap:

I want to, believe me. thats just cuttin into my spending cash for the weekend. I will see if I can pull the cash together and give the dood a call. Im still getting used to the race bike too. I wasnt able to get anything lower than a 47 on monday. Not terrible, but still slow. :(

is it a normal track day? I would have to take my gsxr with a bad valve seal that smokes a little. I may do this! Any thing diff from normal track day?

Its only I and A grouped together splitting time with the Pros out running their FX bikes and superbikes.. :) Its awesome. It would be fun to have someone to ride with on the track.

FACK!!! I am SOOOOO tired today. Just got in after the KTM intro day. The RC8 was a little better today than Monday, but could still use some more set-up time. The damn Duke is retarded FUN!!! Drew, you'd been proud of me. Totally sideways off the back straight. So much fun...

I'll be down on the cold side of pit. Look me up - #10 GSXR blue and black...

I'm beat and will be freakin' wiped out tomorrow, but maybe be able to pull a few decent laps...

Drew - wanna bring me water when I come in? I need a pit beotch!!!:D:D

Oh, I got a SHIFT sweatshirt for ya. Faggggg....

matt you gunna stay around here longer? or are you gunna be a single poster?

Ill try to stick around since I only go to 600rr.net to look and buy parts anymore... I totally forgot about this site. Its came along way since I signed up in 06....

I do the same, I hate to say it but that's about the only time I log on there as well. It seems I have no more questions about the rr, I have seen just about every mod there is to do for our bikes, and when I try to answer someones question someone else beats me to it with a better answer than what I had in mind. But the parts and racing sections are what keep me there.

Glad to see you are considering sticking around as well, we have alot of track riders who know what they are doing. Including lizzard who is at every mid-Ohio trackday he will answer all your questions and we have some racers that hang around as well.

but as far as the board goes we are pretty close knit as well. The only downfall to that is we tend to obtain some drama but ignore it and go on with life.

I do the same, I hate to say it but that's about the only time I log on there as well. It seems I have no more questions about the rr, I have seen just about every mod there is to do for our bikes, and when I try to answer someones question someone else beats me to it with a better answer than what I had in mind. But the parts and racing sections are what keep me there.

Glad to see you are considering sticking around as well, we have alot of track riders who know what they are doing. Including lizzard who is at every mid-Ohio trackday he will answer all your questions and we have some racers that hang around as well.

but as far as the board goes we are pretty close knit as well. The only downfall to that is we tend to obtain some drama but ignore it and go on with life.

Are you planning on doing another trackday at midohio this year?