want to buy...furniture

evan9381

looking for something not expensive, but not trashed up and ready to go to the curb

i would LIKE to find a futon w/ a black/silver frame and a matress or a black/silver/gray couch for 3-4 people. also, a couple matching end tables and a coffee table. black/silver preferably, but if its metal, i can krylon it, so if it matches, good. if you have anything, please send me some pics so i can check it out

thanks

no.........but i think its weird that we're on the same site and we went to school together and your friend chris used to race up and down tonys street when he was having a party and we were just sitting there saying" what the hell is that dumbass doing"........................but I take it your movie OUt?

lol. drinking last night chad? again. lol.

seems like ive heard the story about chris going up and down the street when you guys were partying like...3-4 times on here now.

and if i remember correctly, we stopped for a min and had a couple beers with you guys

Guest GSRchick714
I have a couch that I want to get rid of if you're still looking. I'll have to double check with my boyfriend but if he ok's it, I can get pics up tonight...