New Person

90_EAGLE_TALON

Just posting to tell who i am. My name is Derek and i have a tan 1990 eagle talon. It is in the process of having the engine rebuilt. It is a 2.0 Liter DOHC that is naturally aspirated. There aren't really many upgrades done to it yet. My last vehicle was a 1978 ford f-250 with a 460 big block. The engine had a set of racing cams, holly carbs, edelbrock intake manifold, four speed manual tranny, the front axles were limited slip, and the rear had a limited slip. It was sitting on 34 inch super swampers, and had three inch straight pipe and headers for the exhaust system. I am now interested in putting a few mods on my talon so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to tell them to me.

Yes i am one of eddie's friends that works at advance auto parts. I also live in the apartment above him here in columbus. I also hope to have my car running again here in the next two weeks if possible and i dont run into any more trouble.

Is there any mods I can do while keeping this engine non turbo to increase performance? I'm looking at getting a turbo engine later but right now i want to keep the naturally asperaterated engine. I already have a high performance exhaust from the front to the back and im looking at a header. I am also tryin my hand at making a custom intake on my trips home but that may take a while (im not doing a half ass one either).