"The Alphabet Of Manliness"

Nitrousbird

So I purchased Maddox's new book (for those who don't know who he is: http://maddox.xmission.com/ ).

Amazon is shipping it early; it's not supposed to even be sold until early June, but my copy arrived today. I've only read a small portion of it, but so far the book is quite funny, and I can already tell it will be a worthwhile read.

Amazon has it for $9.57 in hardback. I added Tucker Maxx's newest book and Artie Lange's DVD to get over the $25 mark for free shipping. :)

I suggest checking it out.

Haha, I've got Tucker Max's book sitting right here, ordered it at the same time as Madox's book. Maybe I should go check the mail.

Tucker Max's book is pretty good, my ADD took over though and I never got around to finishing it. It was funny though.

I don't know about maddox, but I'd buy Tucker Max a round of beers

"My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead. But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way: I share my adventures with the world."