GSR?, WRX?, or any other suggestions...

Archie

I would recomend a GSR. You can find good condition ones for half the price of a WRX, parts are cheaper and more available, insurance is cheaper because its a NA 4 cyl, plus it has the Honda reliability factor

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

If you are set on getting an import the WRX is the no brainer here. The GSR has no torque at all, and just doesn't compare to the WRX in any way. Yes the GSR is a little cheaper but that is about all it has on the WRX. Plus do you just want to be ANOTHER guy in an Acura/ Honda? I have nothing aginst Honda's or Acura's but the WRX is in another league as for as I am concerned.

GSR = Hell no. Great cars but not even close to what you could get for 15G. DJ's WRX is bad fucking ass. Beat the shit out of my monte from a roll. And when i rode in it Damn.... Its a nice ride if those are the only cars you want no brainer at alll..

Acura - No TQ / Weak HP / FWD (Yes I know I'm FWD) / Costly to make FAST.

Subaru - AWD / Turbo (Boost Controllers are cheap 40$=20hp) / AWD (Ohio Sucks) /Cheap to make fast. mid-low 14's stock/ Pretty tought motor.

Camaro/Firebird LS1 - RWD :) / TQ! / HP! / Cheap to make fast (800$=150HP) / Sexy cars / the 350 is one of the most common motors in the world. / Sports car / High insurance :(

I definitley considered getting a LS1, I loved my third gen I had back in high school. Its kind of hard to find one thats not all beat up or that has been ripped apart and redone... Dont really find too many little old ladies driving those cars.

well everybody, id like to congratulate sweet8tooth on becoming the newest member of the turbo awd club. he is the proud new owner of my wrx. i must admit, i was sad to see her go, but art is a good guy, and i think hell take care of her.

thank you all very much for saying the good stuff about it. now, its on to the search for a new ride.