Any one looking for any junk car parts?

cbustuner

Im going to a couple yards today -u wrench it, cantleys and maybe a few up north.If anyone has been looking for anything ill be glad to look for you if you post before 12:00 am after that I will just tell you what I saw if you asked.

i know its a long shot, but let me know if you see any 01-03 hyundai elantras. easiest way to tell between 01-03 and 04-06 is the grill on the 01-03s is attached to the hood, 04-06 is attached to the bumper... heres a pic of the 01-03 for refrence http://www.elantraxd.com/cotm/dec05.php

thanks

Heres a quick run down...I had to come back and take a break before going out north because its hotter then hell outside.

lustabert-No hitches at u-wrench it on those cars the only cars i saw with hitches were some older 90 and under buicks like regals.Cantleys may have what you need but it was too hot to go out and search alot,since I spent an hour wrenching at u wrench it.

2000silvergtp-There were s10's at both yards but I dont know there years but they had seat belts.The square body style and newer slightly rounder.

evan9381-I got your post after I left but there were not any elantras

^^What a fucking team player^^ Seriously; Compleatly something I would hate to do. And this guy posts to see if he can help look for anyones parts. Then details his findings. Nice work. If you ever see me out please introduce yourself.