Looking for something new.

s13

Alright well im 16 and I work at a starbucks. I am trying to find a job more automotive related. Even if it is just washing floors or cars at a dealership im in. As long as it pays better then 6 bucks an hour. PM me if you have any job opportunities.

Alright well im 16 and I work at a starbucks. I am trying to find a job more automotive related. Even if it is just washing floors or cars at a dealership im in. As long as it pays better then 6 bucks an hour. PM me if you have any job opportunities.

Almost everything automotive you have to be over 18 b/c you can't drive the cars. Even just detailing cars, you have to be 18.

He's right. I used to manage both a Wal-Mart service center and a Penske service and you have to be 18 for them to be able to bond you. I would suggest you go to Autozone or Advance and go in through the parts end of the business until you turn 18. Also Pep Boys in parts you can do, and you can get knowledge from ASE techs there. ps..don't believe anything the new tire or oil change techs tell you lol that's where they stick to least experienced techs.