might be time to go shopping

Orion

2004 CTS-V! :thumbup: LS6 :zoom: but the 06 GTO is a good choice I almost got one before the Hawk came into my life.. but just imagine a Caddy sitting outside the Verizon store on 20's! lol

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, you guys are killing me.

ok, heres the deal. i want an 05 gto. i already told you what price i was willing to pay. it has to be a manual, and i wont buy a yellow one. thats it. shouldnt be too hard, right?

if its a private seller here in ohio, ive already got the money. outside of ohio, i have to go through a dealer.

an 06, while nice, is outside of my price range.

I've got a Yellow '04 Automatic you might really like....I think it's exactly what I want to sell you.....errr..what you've been looking for.

???...NO?

Andy

bwahaha....

itd be a lot funnier if it hadnt happened to me twice this past weekend. freaking killing me.

Guest Necrodomis
if you are interested in getting a bmw m3. check out http://www.bimmerforums.com and check the classifieds. If you looking for $25,000 you can get a great E36. (95-99) You can get one with about 80,000 miles but in good condition with some popular mods for about $15,00. then you can turbo it and put down some power. :)

hey andy, how much does it cost to have a car shipped to you?

I paid $1700 to have my car shipped from Seattle (about as far away as you can get from us). Enclosed transport, totally professional drivers, car properly cared for as far as I could tell...had it not taken 45 days I would have been overjoyed with the experience. I used Intercity lines. Others to check would be Passport Auto Transport, Horseless carriage, etc.

If you can deal with open trailor the prices drop quite a bit. DAS is big in open transport. Or shipping via rail is even cheaper yet.

Andy

vulture or no, if he can get me what i want for what i want to spend, there will be an ice cream in it for him.

sturg, probably a good idea, but i just can not get into the z cars. if all the roadsters that bmw makes look like those, then i wont be interested. thanks though.

andy, 1700 bones? damn. ill just buy a freaking plane ticket and get it myself. <grin>

I got my car shipped from Sarasota, FL for $700 through DAS (the dealership I went through had a slight discount through them), open transport. Needless to say, I wasn't happy with the car when it came to me (I believe something, possibly from a car above mine) leaked onto the paint and ate right through it. When I called them, they fed me bullshit until eventually I realized I was SOL. So, if you do go that route, make sure you know what you could possibly be getting into.. or you could end up with needing a new paint job like my dumbass.