Need a mortgage loan?

Guest hotrodmama024

Guest hotrodmama024

Well i know Powers isnt doing mortgage loans anymore, so i wanted to get my name out there, I just started a new mortgage job as a loan officer, I have been in the buisness for about 7 years. If any of you want or need to refinance your home, or are looking to purchase, shoot me an email. I work with over 250 lenders, and can do most any of the following..... Refinance, non owner occupied, purchase, doublewides, construction loans, and land loans. If you need to do some debt consolidation, or if you want to get some cash out to do some home improvment i can do that as well. Just email me if your interested, and i can take a look for you and see what i can do. If you need a reference ask Dark Formula, just closed his loan. Also ask me about a free $50 dollar gift certificate if you close with me. THanks

Email: cuterrider024@yahoo.com

Leilani

What would be the best way to refinance an 80/20 loan? The company that has the "20" part is absolute shit. I usually have to call them twice a month to bitch about their f-ups. We send the exact same amount in every month and they apply our principle payment to future months.

What would be the best way to refinance an 80/20 loan? The company that has the "20" part is absolute shit. I usually have to call them twice a month to bitch about their f-ups. We send the exact same amount in every month and they apply our principle payment to future months.
Man that would seriously piss me off too.

Yup, it's very annoying.. Last month, for some reason they took one of our payments this year and just had it in a "suspend" account. I go, WTF is that, and all they could say was they could put a ticket in to have it applied; of course I want the god damn payment applied!! I requested a complete transaction history; out of about 8 pages, 6 of them are reversals from the dipshits that work there.

Yup, it's very annoying.. Last month, for some reason they took one of our payments this year and just had it in a "suspend" account. I go, WTF is that, and all they could say was they could put a ticket in to have it applied; of course I want the god damn payment applied!! I requested a complete transaction history; out of about 8 pages, 6 of them are reversals from the dipshits that work there.

What company?

Guest hotrodmama024
The best way is to either refinance both your 1rst and 2nd into one loan. Or just refinance your 2nd mortgage. When did you do an 80/20? That will determine if you have enough equity built up in your home to refinance it into one loan. If you want you can pm me, and i can take a look for ya. Thanks

Guest hotrodmama024
it depends on your credit score. THe only way you can get that low of a rate on a 15 year, we would have to buy your rate down. I would need to see your credit and income first.Thanks

it depends on your credit score. THe only way you can get that low of a rate on a 15 year, we would have to buy your rate down. I would need to see your credit and income first.Thanks

My credit is perfect, yes I mean perfect and I make enough money. I have been in my house since 1999 and already refinaced once, went from a 30 to a 20 year loan and got a lower rate.

Guest powers
We moved in at the end of Jan 05. Don't think our equity has built up enough but we send quite a bit extra every month towards principle. What kind of rates are out right now for a conventional? I'll PM you some info...

The best thing to do would be just to do a free refi on the second. There are several ways to refi a second and pay nothing as far as costs go.

Several of the better lenders offer this product. The second rates have gone up quite a bit in the last 6-8 months but you should be able to find one in the high 7's. Refi'ing your 2 together would WAY change your payments and because of the type of first you have you may find it difficult to get a new second. I know there were 2 investors out there that just recently started offering seconds up to 100% CLTV and will follow a pay option a few months ago. I want to say first horizon maybe or Indymac Bank.

Guest hotrodmama024

First Horizon does the no closing cost but there rates right now for seconds are high 8's. Like i told him in the pm. I would stay there and keep paying the principle down and then combine in a few months when he has more equity built up.

wnaplay........On that line of Credit, do you have a mortgage? If you are just looking for a line of credit and have no mortgage i cant help you. I would go to a local bank or a credit union for that. Pm me if you have a mortgage, i can see whati can do for you. Thanks