Anybody else get a ticket on 70 by Zanesville by highway patrol??

CJINOHIO03

Guest hotrodmama024
if anyone is going through wheeling on 470 and 70 be careful. Cops are hiding out right where it goes from 70 to 55 down a steep hill. I got popped at 69 in a 55 2 weeks ago. A minumum of 3 points for that freaking ticket!! $170 dollars and dont try fighting it. Its worthless!

It was awhile in between the tickets like a year and wasnt in the exact same area. I tried to fight the first one but Zainesville court is a joke. I waited all day and it was watching Jerry Springer all the dui assaults bi polar restraining orders. The cop messed quite a few things up and was stumbling when I asked questions. I should of won definately but they stuck it too me. So I am not going through all that again was just asking if it is a know hot spot since I am not from Ohio orignally.

i drive this twice every weekend in my drive between columbus and and Blairsville, PA, im usually cruisin about 85 the entire way but it is usually 2AM that i travel. when i have drove during the day ive never had problems in zanesville but i do jump on 470 due to the daytime traffic outside wheeling and there are a lot of cops on 470 just becuase it isnt half as crouded and people drive faster. ive have been pulled over twice coming from WV into ohio their is a hill in ohio about 5 miles in and they sit on the downside of the hill, you cant see them untill its too late.