Friday the 9th

Adam

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on many factors I may or may not show up some where. I don't even know where the meeting spots are anymore. Last I heard we were kicked out of everywhere.

Now if I bring the Monte is a different scenario all together.

Does anyone have more specific directions they can post or pm me with? Just fixed a small coolant leak, a knock sensor and a leaking injector. She's feeling good. Plus, I'm still learning my way around Columbus... Thanks!

Does anyone have more specific directions they can post or pm me with? Just fixed a small coolant leak, a knock sensor and a leaking injector. She's feeling good. Plus, I'm still learning my way around Columbus... Thanks!

270 to Sawmill, head North on sawmill, once you go through the 3rd light its the first entrance on your right, just past CVS, there's already a crowd there now. I'm walking out now...

I'm coming from Delaware, is it North of the 270 in North Columbus? Your directions say so. Just wondering because if it is, because then I don't have to go all the way to the 270. Does anyone have the address? I'd reallly appreciate it. Gas is expensive these here days...

Edit:

Ok, I guess it is North Columbus because I don't see Sawmill going thru S. Col. Guess I'll give that a shot since I think nobody's here to answer me now, anyway. doh.

I couldn't find it. I drove up and down and couldn't find it. I followed these directions.

270 to Sawmill, head North on sawmill, once you go through the 3rd light its the first entrance on your right, just past CVS, there's already a crowd there now. I'm walking out now...

I saw nobody there but I didn't get there until almost 11. Had everyone left? I checked Google for a Ritter's and it gives an address that's right off one of the 270/Sawmill ramps but I never looked for that one. Are people going there tomorrow night? If so, I need some specific directions for someone coming from Delaware, please. Or maybe I just showed too late?

I couldn't find it. I drove up and down and couldn't find it. I followed these directions.

I saw nobody there but I didn't get there until almost 11. Had everyone left? I checked Google for a Ritter's and it gives an address that's right off one of the 270/Sawmill ramps but I never looked for that one. Are people going there tomorrow night? If so, I need some specific directions for someone coming from Delaware, please. Or maybe I just showed too late?

It was about 10:50 when we rolled out.

To get to where they've directed you from Delaware, I would come down (i.e., go south) on 23 to 270. Then, go 270 West - toward Dayton. Take 270 W to the Sawmill Road exit. Then you'd veer off to the right from the exit - which would put you going north on Sawmill. Then, I guess, you go three stoplights and look for it just past the CVS. I'm not sure about the exact location because I've not been there yet.

Someone who has been there, check my directions to make sure they are accurate and help this guy get there next time. He's being cool about it and wants to participate - so some one help him out.

To get to where they've directed you from Delaware, I would come down (i.e., go south) on 23 to 270. Then, go 270 West - toward Dayton. Take 270 W to the Sawmill Road exit. Then you'd veer off to the right from the exit - which would put you going north on Sawmill. Then, I guess, you go three stoplights and look for it just past the CVS. I'm not sure about the exact location because I've not been there yet.

Someone who has been there, check my directions to make sure they are accurate and help this guy get there next time. He's being cool about it and wants to participate - so some one help him out.

That is accurate its just passed CVS on the right.

Rolling out of Ritters we got split so I was getting it on with some of the bikes we did a few 40 roll ons and won one lost one ,faster we went better I did,after we got to the spot the bikes where giving props,thanks guys.When everone rolled out I got caught at a light by a 18 wheeller and was too far back to catch up so I took the long way home.Going 70 east saw a evo and a turbo 300z same one at the spot,the z pulled up beside me sounded his bov a few times and we did a impromptu 45 roll I put about a length by about 90 ish.peace.

Details!

on our way from cladduagh to ritters, i rolled up next to the s4 and gave him the "westside" sign. i heard him downshift and saw him accelerate, so i followed suit. it was like i destroyed him or anything, but i just kinda cruised past him on up to about 115 mph. we went from a 60 roll, i beleive.

Rolling out of Ritters we got split so I was getting it on with some of the bikes we did a few 40 roll ons and won one lost one ,faster we went better I did,after we got to the spot the bikes where giving props,thanks guys.When everone rolled out I got caught at a light by a 18 wheeller and was too far back to catch up so I took the long way home.Going 70 east saw a evo and a turbo 300z same one at the spot,the z pulled up beside me sounded his bov a few times and we did a impromptu 45 roll I put about a length by about 90 ish.peace.

that sucks. Jason and I were going to wait on you for some runs, but Eric (NTHER91) was trying to break the land speed record on 270. good runs though. I swear your car was on fire. :)