03 SS Monte Carlo 1/4

Cougar1647545494

I'm wanting to know the 1/4 on a stock 2003 Monte SS, the non-supercharged version. All I've finding is the supercharged (I think) Figured you guys would know more then I. Is this right?

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS (auto) 8.6 16.6 (C&D Nov. '02)

Thanks in advance.

that sounds right for the non supercharged ones, i know my gtp ran high 14's stock, and that's supercharged/same motor as the monte's. I think mid 16's is right for the NA one.

I've seen with a intake/exhaust them run high 15's. 03 was not Supercharged 04 was the first year for it. If you looking for a cool car like that grab a 2000 GTP for like 7g and be low 15's high 14's

Point of Ref.

My monte bone stock with everything in it ran 15.003 @ 93mph i think with a 2.2 60

Modded I got a 14.4 with a 2.3 60'

Supercharged is really the way to go. buck351 is the guy you should talk to for more info.

They can range anywhere from a 15.4 to a 16.5. Depends on the condition of the motor, driver, etc.

3800 is a great motor. Just need to find out how deep your pockets are and if you want to mod it at all.

NA 3800's are 200 HP and 225 TQ (at the crank btw).

Eh. I'm not interested in getting one, my room mate just picked up a Monte. I LOVE Monte's, they're sexy as all hell and ride like a dream. Not too fond on the GTP's, though Nate showed the potential of that car.

I was just curious as to what it runs, it has balls, but he was wondering what it would do against the cougar. We'll just go run em for the hell of it. It'll be an extremely exciting 16sec car race. :rolls eyes: I should be in the 15's, but I've having problems with the intake manifold control runner not opening my secondary valves. Yea, it bogs like ass.

Did a quick run from 60mph. We ran pretty much dead even, I'd start to pull and he'd go right back up. His front never got behind my side turn signal. We'll take em out again sometime. Took it to 110 and figured I should slow down, apparently he tops out at 110. I can beat him in a top speed race :) We'll see about from a dig.