Wtf!

Mojoe

Need a little help. One of the poeple in my office had the wheels stolen off their car last night. It's a Chevy Caviler, pretty sure it's 1999. The car was around Hamilton and Refugee.

Basically looking to see if anyone can get a deal on four replacements or knows anything about the actual wheels.

Who takes stock wheels from a Cav?

Thanks Joe

They have these new fangled inventions called locking nuts. They are cheap and help keep your shit from being jacked.

They only slow the person down from stealing them. Lock nuts or not, if they want your rims bad enough they will probably get them!!

They have these new fangled inventions called locking nuts. They are cheap and help keep your shit from being jacked.

No kidding? Why doesn't everyone have these? They sound great.

It's a stock Caviler.

The replacements will have locks. It's cheaper to go with aftermarket than stock stealies with chevy hub caps.

No, he said "locking nuts".

If these are differant then wheel locks, lug locks or even tire locks, please let me know.

Thats what I ment to say I'm just owned from working and to lazy to edit. Lock lugs suck most can be defeated by taking a socket and hammering it on the lock lug and turn it. If you use all lock lugs it will slow the thief down giving you a chance to catch the fucker hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...

you try that...... U Wrench It .......think they charge like 10 bucks for a rim and tire they even have deals of the day somtimes ..like any engine you pull 50 bucks .......4 wheels and tires 25 bucks

U Wrench It

2716 Groveport Rd

Columbus, OH 43207-3149

(614) 497-8858

sorry did not see it was a old post:rolleyes:

Guest Removed
Didnt you see that episode of monster garage where it took them like 2 hours to remove the wheel that had 1 locking nut on it?

I can remove 4 locklugs in 5 min's.....i got this tool!