Free fish

Guest mithesaint

Guest mithesaint

I'm moving early next week and won't be able to take a few of my fish with me. If you're interested, let me know. I live in Dublin near the bethel/sawmill intersection. I'm home almost all the time right now.

I have the following:

3 white tetras - one long fin, the other two regular, all about 2 inches long

1 tiger barb - 2 inches long

1 plecostomus - about 5 inches long

1 Chinese algae eater - 4 inches long

1 Snakeskin gourami - male, about 6 inches long, was great in my community tank, cool fish.

1 blue gourami - female, about 5 inches long, was great in my community tank.

1 gold danio - three inches long

OR if you know somewhere I could take these and sell them, that would be great. Thanks

Guest mithesaint
They're freshwater fish, and should be in a bigger tank. The tetras and the one tiger barb are in a smaller tank, but the bigger fish are currently in my 55 gallon. Both the snakeskin and the pleco can get pretty big, so I'd say absolute minimum 40 gallon long aquarium for the big ones. The tetras, tiger barb and danio would be ok in a smaller tank. That help?

Guest mithesaint

Fish are still available, and they're first come, first served. Drop me a PM and I'll give you my cell and address.

Smokin5s - I wasn't planning on selling the tank, but could part with it for the right price. Let me know how much you're looking to spend. I've got a stand and a hood (both homemade) that I'd be willing to sell as well. Given the choice, I'd rather sell stuff than move it to Buffalo!! Let me know if you're interested, and I'll shoot you some pics.