Where to buy kegs??

Conesmasher

Anheiser Distribution off 71. I can't remember the name of the exit but its one exit south of 161. You can actually see the Dist. Center from 71 and NO im not talking about the Anheiser plant.

I know what you mean...near the Continent area. Anyone have any cost info? I'll search, but let me know what you know!!

that would be the columbus distributing company, a keg of budweiser or bud light there is $78.75 plus a $10 deposit unless you're returning another keg. You just pull through and they load you up and they typically only card the purchaser, but sometimes the driver as well.

I know what you mean...near the Continent area. Anyone have any cost info? I'll search, but let me know what you know!!

No, more south. One more exit south of the continent. It's just a white warehouse that you drive in one end, they load you up and you drive out.

Last i checked a keg of natty light was like 55$

No, more south. One more exit south of the continent. It's just a white warehouse that you drive in one end, they load you up and you drive out.

Last i checked a keg of natty light was like 55$

its up to 62 bucks now, i just picked up keg of budlight and two of natty from there today thats how i know

FYI, in Ohio one person can only buy 4 kegs at a time, per place they buy from.

Go to the party source, in KY, first exit you see after crossing state line on 71. A LOT cheaper But, be careful, anything more than 7 cases per person over 21 in the car is bootlegging.

7 cases per person. I will now be renting out the buick. :D

FYI, Rickenbacker still has a good selection of basics, but not as much as the used to stock, and is cheaper than kentucky. WPAFB is an alcoholics dream. The Class VI out there is the size of 2-3 state stores.

No tax and no state minimum requirements FTW.

FYI, Rickenbacker still has a good selection of basics, but not as much as the used to stock, and is cheaper than kentucky. WPAFB is an alcoholics dream. The Class VI out there is the size of 2-3 state stores.

Don't you have to be a member of the armed force's to shop there?

I need 10 kegs in September. How do I get into the club?