I bought another Pontiac.

MrMeanGreen

He better be careful if I spend a few hours with the GTP before the race...

OH HELLS NO. :eek:

Obviously, I knew that there isn't really a June 31.

That is why if he would have went on June 31, everyone would be so concerned with why there is an extra day in the month they wouldn't care about losing money on a car sale.

:)

Ah, yes, excellent point. You, sir, are a genius.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he also mention roasted harnesses, stretched chains, and nightmares trying to work on it? :p

FYI Nate, I've installed three turbo kits already and ran into none of those issues if the owner stays reasonable with the power output. :p

FYI Nate, I've installed three turbo kits already and ran into none of those issues if the owner stays reasonable with the power output. :p

The installation isn't the problem, the design of the GP is. Sooner or later heat gets to the main harness, and that's really the only area to fit the turbo in. I don't think I need to say more about heat + electronics. That - and trying to cram a downpipe between a brake booster and the valve cover, haaaaa. Have fun.

There are some thing's that just aren't logical. Turboing a FWD car is a start, but trying to stuff a turbo in that engine bay, you are on crack.

Oh, and all of my drivetrain issues were solved after a call and order from Dynotech, thank the lord, er or Allah.

I think you are on crack. "Stuff" the turbo in? Are you serious?

I dunno what Grand Prix's you are working on, maybe someone has snuck you a few Grand Am's?

Stick with the BMW's, Nate. :p

I think you are on crack. "Stuff" the turbo in? Are you serious?

I dunno what Grand Prix's you are working on, maybe someone has snuck you a few Grand Am's?

Stick with the BMW's, Nate. :p

Maybe you should install something other than an STS kit :confused:

Yeah, I'll stick with something marginally better to obtain marginally better results. ;)

So what are the plans Ant/chris? I miss my gtp just seeing that car. :tear:

No plans. I don't need ANOTHER car to work on. I can't handle my current load as it is, and this is just my hobby. :D

Guest Mike Murphy

Originally Posted by Nate

Don't be jealous someone out there has the fastest rear mount car in the world.....that runs...13s.....

it hit somewhere like 12.7 at IDD.

:rolleyes:

With a Morad 60 foot, 1.499999x

The correct time is 12.69 @ 107.1 with a 1.83 60 ft.

No intercooler, 13.5 lbs of boost, straight 105 race fuel (I know this because I ran out of fuel at the tech inspection.), 9.5 inch QTPs and only the back seat bottom and spare removed.

With my in-experienced self driving.

The dark bronzemist will look great with a good polishing and wax application. Have fun Anthony.

See Ya,

Mike

Originally Posted by Nate

Don't be jealous someone out there has the fastest rear mount car in the world.....that runs...13s.....

it hit somewhere like 12.7 at IDD.

The correct time is 12.69 @ 107.1 with a 1.83 60 ft.

No intercooler, 13.5 lbs of boost, straight 105 race fuel (I know this because I ran out of fuel at the tech inspection.), 9.5 inch QTPs and only the back seat bottom and spare removed.

With my in-experienced self driving.

The dark bronzemist will look great with a good polishing and wax application. Have fun Anthony.

See Ya,

Mike

I was going to comment, but Mike...

Well, ... I'm sorry. Most of the R&D and performance on this engine sadly isn't in Ohio...it's defintely in Michigan.