ContiForce tires

Casper

Just wanted to give my $0.02 on some tires. I had these ContiForce tires put on my Katana about two weeks ago. So far, damn good tires. They were cheap as fuck (somehow got a good deal at Iron Pony, $83 for the rear and $68 for the front). I got caught out in the rain, and they were fine. They are great sport-touring tires in my opinion. Anybody else have any experiences with these tires?

Yeah, that's why I said they're a great sport-touring tire. They aren't meant to be a sticky race tire or stunt tire. Fuck, I'm still a newb when it comes to riding. This is only my second full year of riding. But if you're looking for a nice sport-touring tire, I'd recommend checking these out. I still piss myself when my knee hits the ground.

Yeah, that's why I said they're a great sport-touring tire. They aren't meant to be a sticky race tire or stunt tire. Fuck, I'm still a newb when it comes to riding. This is only my second full year of riding. But if you're looking for a nice sport-touring tire, I'd recommend checking these out. I still piss myself when my knee hits the ground.

If your knee is hitting the ground, I would highly recommend steppinng up to a better tire.

dont ask me why, but for some reason i'm calling BS on that one. unless you have some nice rearsets and aftermarket exhaust i dont think it's even possible to get that much lean on a katana...

dont ask me why, but for some reason i'm calling BS on that one. unless you have some nice rearsets and aftermarket exhaust i dont think it's even possible to get that much lean on a katana...

It was a joke dude.

Hay TESTMYR6...I wounder if those tires would of helped you last night when that camero handed you your ass?

LMAO!!! The Mickey Thomps would have helped...LOL!!!

poor6hunnit.jpeg