Tires!?

Casper

AFAIK, Iron Pony still matches online prices and you get to see the date codes before you check out.  That said, I usually just order mine from Amazon due to my laziness.

I can help you mount & balance.  I have a HF stand with all wheel contact points replaced with plastic and a static balancer but I don't have a SSSA adapter.  My rule for helping friends change tires is, YOU provide the extra hands to push & hold the tire, apply lube, and help me drink the beer that YOU bring (I prefer craft IPAs).

I'm in north Gahanna (Blendon Woods area - 10 min from IP)  PM if you want my cell number.

On 10/3/2023 at 7:32 AM, MSerfozo said:

AFAIK, Iron Pony still matches online prices and you get to see the date codes before you check out.  That said, I usually just order mine from Amazon due to my laziness.

I can help you mount & balance.  I have a HF stand with all wheel contact points replaced with plastic and a static balancer but I don't have a SSSA adapter.  My rule for helping friends change tires is, YOU provide the extra hands to push & hold the tire, apply lube, and help me drink the beer that YOU bring (I prefer craft IPAs).

I'm in north Gahanna (Blendon Woods area - 10 min from IP)  PM if you want my cell number.

Are we best friends? Lol. I’m totally in for changing tires and drinking IPAs. 

8 hours ago, Casper said:

Are we best friends? Lol. I’m totally in for changing tires and drinking IPAs. 

We might be, as long as you don't bring a narrow 15" bias-ply cruiser tire like my last "former friend" did!

PM contact info and we'll make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...