EVO or STI which to buy?

ghost1647545489

Okay thanks, But the interior on the EVO is very plain when i looked in comparison Im not even sure if you can get Cruise on an EVO that was another thing lack of "interior Toys" on the EVO, Im kinda leaning towards the STI have driven one but havent driven the EVO yet.

Guest GMoney
DRIVE both cars i did and went with the evo. I didn't even think about the STi after testing the EVO. It handles more like a RWD car than the STi which i like. I think the STi would be a better daily driver if your not going to modify the car. The turbo in the evo is much larger and high 11's are possible with race gas on it. Any fast STi I've have seen has a larger turbo to do the same.

DRIVE both cars i did and went with the evo. I didn't even think about the STi after testing the EVO. It handles more like a RWD car than the STi which i like. I think the STi would be a better daily driver if your not going to modify the car. The turbo in the evo is much larger and high 11's are possible with race gas on it. Any fast STi I've have seen has a larger turbo to do the same.

your car is SPECIAL.

tom

stock for stock an evo is a tad faster, but the sti would be a much better daily driver..

WHAT my bro raced a EVO w/ boost controller and beat him by length and that was w/ the whole family in the car ( their a little heavy) :eek:

didnt mean to sound like a :asshole:

now to the origonal ? my bros sti is nice and IS FASTER than a stock EVO. he now has the turbo back and the k&n kit on his car.... but he wishes he would have bought the EVO its alot easier to make 500+ hp. also he hates that hes in 5th by the time hes @ 100 but like he said he can leave it in a higher gear in town and punch it and walla the power is there. the evo handles a little better but the reason the sti feels like shit is the seats suck bad. they both have there pros and cons. good luck