Pair of AE86es $700

Kuruma

OK, I'm pretty fed up with these Corollas in general, at least the SR5 models. The clutch just went out on my coupe tonight, it's a problem with the hydraulic system, it's 1 in the morning and I'm not checking it until tomorrow. Either way, up for sale is a pair of 1986 Toyota Corolla SR5s.

AE86 #1

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Kuruma_Kitsune/IM000260.jpg

It's a coupe. SR5 model. Needs new windshield, and either the clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, or maybe just a line replaced. Clutch itself is still good. Engine is still running fine, carb could stand to be replaced though. Needs to warm up fully before you can go driving it around. speedometer isn't working.

AE86 #2

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Kuruma_Kitsune/PICT0032.jpg

It's a hatchback.

Engine and carb are screwed up, and the alternator is dead too. good clutch, hydraulic system for clutch, tranny, rear end, etc. Has rust.

$700 takes them both. Includes a spare cluster, clutch plate and disc. Anything you want to fix either car and drive it is all here. I could fix the coupe and keep driving it, but this is just pissing me off at this point.

Also open to trading both for a:

Fiero

MR2

CRX

Civic

Neon (1st gen)

Older Honda Prelude

Anything else that sounds interesting enough. Both cars are 5-speeds, and would prefer a 5-speed, but would not refuse an auto.

Haven't really thought of selling them seperately at this point. Probably $600 because the hatch is thrown in there with the idea that anything you don't like about the coupe's interior, the hatch has a very nice part to replace it with, so you can come away with a very clean interior on the coupe, and then sell the shell to someone with the resources to turn it into a drift car or something.

I'll let you know what's going on, b/c this weekend I'm probably buying a GTS parts car. I'd like to get just a daily to drive around. This coupe would work. I'll get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...
odometer says 161k, I'd tack on 8k more, the speedometer is not working. Either the cable is busted, or the cluster is fucked (it was this way when it was Tinman's car). I can throw in a spare SR5 cluster with the coupe.

Guest ridgeracer427
i want them (really just the coupe) BAD whats the chance youd trade for a 96 200sx with passenger door and rear panel damage

on the hatch i could do $350/400 this thursday. very interested in buying it. I'd like a project car or at the very least a car to get me around once it's up and running, my accord is dying(slipping clutch, knock, misfiring, shitty mpg). can you pm me and tell me what exactly what's wrong (if you know). either way, I'd like to buy it. I would like both but right now I have no room for 2 cars.

Verse: pm me when you're ready to get the coupe, whenever is fine.

As for what exactly is wrong with the hatch, well, the carb is screwed up, and needs to be replaced. There's a vacuum leak somewhere too, and the engine might need a head gasket soon. It's been sitting (though it has been started a few times) since last year, and the alternator is not charging the battery. If someone *really* wants to fuck with it, it wouldn't be that hard to fix the mechanical problems, but I work 40 hours a week in the daytime, so there's not much time for me to tear the head off again and redo everything.

Not sure how your thread is going, but I've got an '88 Honda Prelude, with a B20, 5spd, rebuilt motor, and a spare complete built block, and I am looking for an AE86! Lmk what you wanna do, I will deliver! The body doesn't look that great, but it runs excellent. The only problems I've had with it is a small leak in the seal around the power sunroof, the ebrake doesn't work, and the speedo is also down.