new to me car coming soon..

Spidey2721

'84 300zx getting it off of my sister and brother in law. It used to be garaged next to my bird while the bird is getting its new motor. Its in great shape. I dont expect to do muc modd'n to it. Just leave it clean. Heck In a few years it will be a classic. First import I have ever owned though. I dont know much about em. Any good links or info would be great.

Later, jay

Here is a link from when she put it on e-bay before I told her I would buy it.

'84 300zx getting it off of my sister and brother in law. It used to be garaged next to my bird while the bird is getting its new motor. Its in great shape. I dont expect to do muc modd'n to it. Just leave it clean. Heck In a few years it will be a classic. First import I have ever owned though. I dont know much about em. Any good links or info would be great.

Later, jay

Here is a link from when she put it on e-bay before I told her I would buy it.

www.z31performance.com

www.z31.com

I've worked alot with the Z31 300ZX, any questions - feel free to ask.

thanks for the links I will be checking them out. Its finally in my driveway right now. Got to call tomorrow to get insurance. Issues I see right now are: The light bulb behind the fuel gauge display needs replaced. I can barley see the fuel gague display but it doesnt light up. Had same prob with my 88 t-bird speedo display. Another is the power att. is dead. Need to get that fixed. The leather needs some conditioner bad will do that tomorrow. Still in good shape though.

later,

jay

thanks for the links I will be checking them out. Its finally in my driveway right now. Got to call tomorrow to get insurance. Issues I see right now are: The light bulb behind the fuel gauge display needs replaced. I can barley see the fuel gague display but it doesnt light up. Had same prob with my 88 t-bird speedo display. Another is the power att. is dead. Need to get that fixed. The leather needs some conditioner bad will do that tomorrow. Still in good shape though.

later,

jay

Is it a digi dash?