Im new

Guest JJDeluxe247

Guest JJDeluxe247
Hi, my names James. I live in gahanna. I'm 15, (just got my temps today ;)). I love to work on cars and learn about them. I got refferd by 2 friends, because I'm kind of tired CSR. I don't have a car, but I'm looking for one. And I also am looking for a job to pay for it; (if you could help me out, I'll do just about anything). And I go to a lot of meets, like Schottensteins, sometimes the Thrift Store. And uhhh, I guess that's about it.

Guest JJDeluxe247
lol, yeah. thanks. schott is getting real old and so some guys told me n my buds 2 go up to the thrift store off of 161 and 270, but thats not much better at all. well, thanks a lot for the tip.

James,

Keep an open mind and always strive to learn. Cars can be wayyy more than just nuts and bolts, but it is good to feel the mechanical aspect of it. Everyone once stripped a bolt or two, so if something goes south, just remember that. :)

Welcome to the forum and stay safe.

Welcome.

Dont be afraid to get greasy, and if you get stuck on something, there is bound to be someone on here that has had that same problem beofre. post up in the Tech section, or hit the archives at the bottom. Lotsof good reading.