1980 Monte Carlo Roller

desperado

I am selling my project car. 1980 Monte Carlo, tubbed, 10 point cage. Has a old style 12 bolt front loader Chevy rear end. This is not the little bullshit corporate front loader, its' bigger than a Ford 9 inch. I am unsure of the rear end ratio, but it is a spool. I have both a set of slicks for it and a set of Pro-Trac street tires as well. The fronts are steelies. This is a drag car, there is no more wiring in the car than is necessary to operate the ignition system and one tail light, and the fuel pump in the back for the fuel cell. I have two fuel cells that will go with the car, one being a 5 gal the other is a 7 I believe. The car does need brake lines all the way around.

I also have the Turbo 350 transmission that I got with the car. It has a manual valve body and a trans brake but I can't remember if it's a forward or reverse valve body. The trans was $3500 to build with the converter (which I don't have).

I am looking to get $2500 for the roller with out the tranny and $3250 with it. I do have a 3500 stall 9 inch converter for additional cost.

As well I have a 358 that needs assembled that I will sell with the car and trannie. This would include a FRESH from the machine shop 4 bolt block, rods, pistons, a set of heads (stock, mild port job) Pro Dominator tunnel ram with a pro shot fogger nitrous system that needs plumbed, complete with a 10 lb bottle. A set of large tube headers (nascar style) but will need new flanges welded on (I have the flanges). Carbs, Choice of MSD boxes (I have a 6AL and a 6BTM for a turbo setup).

NOTE>> I am not going to sell this off piece by piece. The motor and other parts are for sale to the person that buys the car for additional money, I am not going to sell off parts for the project car without selling the project car its self, so please don't ask. I will part with the whole deal for $6500.

I will consider partial trades.

BUMP....

Will consider trades for whole package for Chevy or Dodge diesel truck 3/4 ton or larger with good driveline most be 2WD, I am looking for a diesel for my 1 ton. Must be turbo motor. 12 valve Cummins prefered (body can be shit)