Puppy needs a loving home

yotaman88210

My girlfriend works at an animal hospital and they often rescue and have to take people's animals away from them. She rescued this puppy about three months ago and has been caring for it since. It is about a year old and a very loving dog that loves to play. She needs a good home and someone who will care for her. She is already spayed, has all her vaccines and is very healthy. She is a mix. She has a little pit bull, some lab and maybe a little beagle. Black and white in color and stands on all fours at about 2 feet. If anyone would be willing to give her a good home it would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone is thinking of getting a dog or cat there are always plenty of animals in rescue hospitals and homes that would love to be addopted. Why go to a pet store and pay hundreds to thousands of dollars for an over vaccinated tormented dog when you can get one almost FREE from a shelter or hospital. If anyone wants pics of this puppy or is serious about getting a new best friend give me a call or send me a PM. I appreciate everyone's time. Thanks guys!

Kevin

I am working on gettin a few pictures of her up. Oh and I forgot to mention that she does have one non OEM after labor upgrade. She has been mircochiped. That means if she were ever to run away or get lost you could have her tracked!!! Its a wonderful thing. Thanks everyone!

I have two dogs from the pound. The great thing about pound dogs is that how they turn out always has surprises. Our 5 yr Lab mix ended up only 2 ft tall and 35 lbs, and our 2 yr boxer mix is a big puppy at 70 lbs!

Both are great dogs!