8/16 Saturday NKY trip!

NinjaNick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, its for the weekend of the 16/17.. the weekend is already set in stone

I am retarded at times. I am in then for the 17th. I will probably be in the back most of the time but either way I am in.

of course I'm in for it. Doesn't matter which day. aaron, you can crash down here if you want. I have 2 spare bedrooms

Sweet! thanks man, cuz I'm gonna be tired as hell i know it, maybe I'll come down sat. night so I'm rested for the next day if thats alright...

Alright guys, let's get a new thread started for 8/17 Sunday ride.

Sunday is a go for me if I decide to buy tires. If not I'm out. All depends on what the budget allows

I have a pair of take off m3's with good tread on them. It is in the for sale section somewhere.

i might have broke my index finger/hand today im up in the air about this now. ill keep an eye on this tho

i know the feeling man! but its all good, its kinda been like a shortened winter break for me. i have been buying/planing on buying random crap since i broke my knuckle. good times.

I have a pair of take off m3's with good tread on them. It is in the for sale section somewhere.

I appreciate the offer (found the thread), I really prefer new tires myself though. I can come up with the money, I guess it's parting with it that I don't know about. I probably may as well because I want to ride and it's just about the best time of the year to ride...