So I've been out of the loop for a while. Has Desperado's truck ran 6's yet?

kenny

You know, just kind of curious.

I have heard a normal man can run those ET's for well under $20,000. I am curious to what kind of progress an immortal man such as Desperado has accomplished while I have been busy with other things. With his connections and ease of finding sweet deals on parts such as server cases, I would think he should be a contender in Top Fuel this season.

Cheers.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard a normal man can run those ET's for well under $20,000. I am curious to what kind of progress an immortal man such as Desperado has accomplished while I have been busy with other things. With his connections and ease of finding sweet deals on parts such as server cases, I would think he should be a contender in Top Fuel this season.

Cheers.

Weak sauce dude. You used to be so much better at the flamage.

Classic shit right there

Imagination>played out internet slang

Hell,that was funny enough it had me laughin.

Yeah, I did move out of Johnstown, sort of, still got a Johnstown address, but I ain't paying their fucking outragous water bill and taxes.

And Kenny, if the only thing that you can think of is that truck, maybe you should buy it, it seems you are damn interested in it. Either way, you sound no different that a bitchy woman, bringing up shit that is old news trying to rehash it all over again. My wife does that shit, my mother did that shit to me growing up. And about every GF I ever had did that sort of thing. So are you a bitch? I mean seriously, it's a proven trait in women to do that, so you some sort of transexual or something, maybe a cross dresser? I would have to say that you must be pretty good at it cuz you got everyone fooled into thinking your a dude.

Guest powers
Hell,that was funny enough it had me laughin.

Yeah, I did move out of Johnstown, sort of, still got a Johnstown address, but I ain't paying their fucking outragous water bill and taxes.

And Kenny, if the only thing that you can think of is that truck, maybe you should buy it, it seems you are damn interested in it. Either way, you sound no different that a bitchy woman, bringing up shit that is old news trying to rehash it all over again. My wife does that shit, my mother did that shit to me growing up. And about every GF I ever had did that sort of thing. So are you a bitch? I mean seriously, it's a proven trait in women to do that, so you some sort of transexual or something, maybe a cross dresser? I would have to say that you must be pretty good at it cuz you got everyone fooled into thinking your a dude.

:wtf:

I'm going to avoid quoting that to give you the opportunity to edit it. If you choose to do so, I will attempt to forget reading it. :wtf:

By listening to you whine about females, it is safe to assume that the $20k raSe truck that runs 6's isn't alive?

I think it is pretty sweet I have a chance to own such a monster of a truck though, I'm sure with a bunch of old server cases as a firewall it will be far faster than anything I have ever owned. I'm almost scared to drive it – not because of the ye-haw firewall, but because of the unlimited horsepower it must make. What is the opening bid on that bad boy?

Edit: Too late, already been quoted. You're stuck with it now.

I'm going to avoid quoting that to give you the opportunity to edit it. If you choose to do so, I will attempt to forget reading it. :wtf:

By listening to you whine about females, it is safe to assume that the $20k raSe truck that runs 6's isn't alive?

I think it is pretty sweet I have a chance to own such a monster of a truck though, I'm sure with a bunch of old server cases as a firewall it will be far faster than anything I have ever owned. I'm almost scared to drive it – not because of the ye-haw firewall, but because of the unlimited horsepower it must make. What is the opening bid on that bad boy?

Edit: Too late, already been quoted. You're stuck with it now.

Damn man, grow the hell up already.

Cheers.

All this shit talking and you STILL have not had time to post what was your old RWD mystery machine that you claim would have mauled my (turned down) so called pile, or futher more what it actually ran.

I am still waiting.....

If you cant back up all that steaming shit your talking, you are no better than your granny with hear teeth out-gums flapping in the summer breeze, wating on the corner of 17th and High to make 10$ of some waisted freshman.

All this shit talking and you STILL have not had time to post what was your old RWD mystery machine that you claim would have mauled my (turned down) so called pile, or futher more what it actually ran.

I am still waiting.....

If you cant back up all that steaming shit your talking, you are no better than your granny with hear teeth out-gums flapping in the summer breeze, wating on the corner of 17th and High to make 10$ of some waisted freshman.

You said you didn't care. Funny how you keep asking about it.

As I told you before, use your vast internets knowledge to figure it out. It isn't that complex.

... and since Desperado won't answer, are you his illegitimate son? It would make everything right in the world if true.

:gives:

crickets...... all I hear is crickets....

It's sort of like the tree in the woods falling in the woods and does it make a sound. Only this is sort of if a douchebag posts on a forum about something that's 2 yrs old and played out, will anyone care.... the answer seems to be.....

NO.