So I've been out of the loop for a while. Has Desperado's truck ran 6's yet?

kenny

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been ready all year, said i would go to dragway 42 or norwalk. I also have been to the track more times than you could count on your hands. I have also posted what I ran, which has been faster et's than the colt, even if it was less mph. I just didn't hound you because you already had a race set up with doc. Oh well, enough stirring the pot........it really doesn't matter any more you have no car.

Even if the car was ready to run by the time I presented, you still would not of ran me. Also said by Jamie that he didnt want you to push the car till you raced Tilley. So I dont think it is weaksauce on my part at all, just unfortunate that we were not able to run before your accident...

I agree, and applaud the fact that you were willing to venture past the iron borders of 270.

I don't quite understand your post....

Sorry, it was a quick post. I just meant that if coltboostin was going to start talking shit about "slow cars" in Columbus or whatnot again that he might want to get the secret weapon guaranteed to make a kid run faster and jump higher: PF Flyers, if he wants to be E-tough, given his present predicament. (as opposed to the other shoes you mentioned)

And just expressing general approval of Kenny's return.

• 11 months later...