So I've been out of the loop for a while. Has Desperado's truck ran 6's yet?

kenny

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said you didn't care. Funny how you keep asking about it.

As I told you before, use your vast internets knowledge to figure it out. It isn't that complex.

... and since Desperado won't answer, are you his illegitimate son? It would make everything right in the world if true.

What I have been shown is so slow, that I would hope you would not have been stupid enough to offer it's weak et. and mph as competition.

I mean lest be fucking serious here...I figured the source had to be joking, unless you realy are that lame of a jackass. Fuck, your current bike is not even competition! :lol:

Guest powers
:gives:

crickets...... all I hear is crickets....

It's sort of like the tree in the woods falling in the woods and does it make a sound. Only this is sort of if a douchebag posts on a forum about something that's 2 yrs old and played out, will anyone care.... the answer seems to be.....

NO.

When desperado posts on a forum with more than 50 or so words no one reads them, so does that mean he never posted at all?

Deep thoughts with Jack Handy.

Deep thoughts with Jack Handy.

One time when it was raining, a little boy asked me why it was raining, and I told him that it was God crying.

Then the little boy asked, "Why is God crying?"

And I said, "It's probably because of something you did."

One time when it was raining, a little boy asked me why it was raining, and I told him that it was God crying.

Then the little boy asked, "Why is God crying?"

And I said, "It's probably because of something you did."

Hahaha! My mom used to tell me that shit when I was a little kid. I'd always laugh when she told me that. She'd get so pissed. Funny shit.

What I have been shown is so slow, that I would hope you would not have been stupid enough to offer it's weak et. and mph as competition.

I mean lest be fucking serious here...I figured the source had to be joking, unless you realy are that lame of a jackass. Fuck, your current bike is not even competition! :lol:

I'd like to say I cared what you had been shown, but I really don't.

Yes, "lest" be fucking serious. Your car hit a fucking wall. It doesn't exist.

On top of that, we ALL know you're scared to show your face in Columbus. If you weren't at least one person here would have seen your pile of shit before you tried to play pinball with it.

The puffer thread is classic though. That justifies the exsistance of this thread.

Agreed. I got to hand it to Ken, that was some funny shit. That and the story about the guys truck getting stolen by the Klingon chick were to two best stories I have heard, and one of them is true.

STEAKUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that, we ALL know you're scared to show your face in Columbus. If you weren't at least one person here would have seen your pile of shit before you tried to play pinball with it.

You're on these boards enough to know that isn't true. JP was trying to get down to Columbus for the past 2 months. I won't mentioned why he was waiting since it gets everyone down here in such a bitchy mood.

Bahhaha!! Yup, all 148mph of me was shakin in my boots, I swear!

You just made me lol.

You're on these boards enough to know that isn't true. JP was trying to get down to Columbus for the past 2 months. I won't mentioned why he was waiting since it gets everyone down here in such a bitchy mood.

So why hasn't anyone in Columbus ever seen the Colt?

He has ran his mouth for at least a year, has been called out more times than I can count and no one in Columbus has ever seen this pile of shit.

No one would even give a fuck about him or his pile of shit had he not been running his mouth - yet a year or more later we only have a Colt into a wall and no results.

So what is it you're failing to mention? What is it that brought this pile of shit Colt that hit a fucking wall into a thread that has NOTHING to do with it?

What am I missing?

He has ran his mouth for at least a year, has been called out more times than I can count and no one in Columbus has ever seen this pile of shit.

No one would even give a fuck about him or his pile of shit had he not been running his mouth - yet a year or more later we only have a Colt into a wall and no results.

So what is it you're failing to mention? What is it that brought this pile of shit Colt that hit a fucking wall into a thread that has NOTHING to do with it?

What am I missing?

What are you missing? No results? Are you serious? I think he's about the only guy on this board that has taken his junk to the track this year. Too many times for you to count on both hands. His car has been all over the internet since spring. The reason no one has seen it in Columbus this year is 1) there is nothing on this board worth his time to drive 4 hours to run except for supposedly one car and 2) that car has been sitting at IPS since last year.

What am I missing?

Not only have many from Columbus seen my car, some have raced it. Hell, I have ene been racing in Cinci fro crying out loud. The only reason D-day didnt happen is because the other party was not ready. Simple as that.

No results? Is this serious?

Are you serious?

And still no one knows this mystery machine you owned in a previous life of some sort that would have walked me, and what you imagine it may have run. Please, you have been quite consistent on providing a good laugh. I have a feeling this will be the joke of the month.

not so ther eis a mustang here that runs 10's that would have liked a go at him do your homework

and no its not mine

Do my homework on a 10 sec Columbus Mustang? Shit, there are dozens of them in Akron alone. Sorry.

not so ther eis a mustang here that runs 10's that would have liked a go at him do your homework

and no its not mine

Like these?

http://thelotspot.com/videos/Summer06/Digracemustangs.WMV

Or this one

http://thelotspot.com/videos/Summer06/JpVsGeorge.WMV

Or these guys

http://thelotspot.com/videos/Summer06/akron.wmv

700+whp 10sec or better stangs are like belly buttons in the A-K, and thats not even counting the "Cleveland Stangs".

This weekend is more than 2 weeks too late. -weaksause-

Even if the car was ready to run by the time I presented, you still would not of ran me. Also said by Jamie that he didnt want you to push the car till you raced Tilley. So I dont think it is weaksauce on my part at all, just unfortunate that we were not able to run before your accident...