WTT: 96 Saturn SL2~good reliable car

Slimpsy1647545505

I'm wanting to maybe trade my 1996 Saturn SL2. There is nothing wrong with the car, I've driven it for the past 5 months everyday. I actually got the car from a guy on here. I'm not really wanting to sell it, as I'd have nothing else to drive, but I'm looking for possible trades for another ride..just kinda bored with this one.

Here are the specs:

White 1996 Saturn SL2

5 Speed

134,xxx miles

Clean title

Great gas mileage (get about 35mpg with a/c on highway)

Pioneer LCD headunit with 2 12" Kenwood cyclone subs with 1600W kenwood amp (professionally installed and i don't feel like yanking the system out)

-New front brakes two months ago, new starter and clutch before I purchased it. Tires have decent tread.

It's a good clean car, drives and runs flawlessly. I've not let the oil go for over 3K miles..and it has no mechanical issues that I'm aware of. I can probably get pics of it if anyone is interested...post or pm offers.

Edit: as far as condition goes, the interior is in great condition (no rips or tears or anything) however the front end paint is chipping on the bumper and could use repainting or a BRA would cover it if you're into that kind of thing.

Thanks for lookin!

You should post a price soon or this thread might be locked http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19493

I realize you are just trying to do your administrative duties, and as such posted the forum rules here. However, I have read through them and I don't see trading a car for a car mentioned. I'm not selling the car, just wanting to trade it. I'll go ahead and pm Anthony to make sure this is ok. Sorry if I'm breaking the rules or anything.