Dynotune Motorsports Mechanical work A+

hpfiend

Hey all,

Just wanted to pass along a good experience- Dynotune Motorsports with a good reputation on here for their custom tuning also does great mechanical work.

I had an awful ticking noise on my recently installed trickflow heads cam and intake package on my 5.0 and Mike @ Dynotune (a ford certified technician that also works at a local dealership) took a look at it and when I went to pick it up it was like a completely new car! I think he adjusted the idle for me as well as the car ran fantastic after he graced it with his touch... now the car is about as silent as you can expect with a racy cam and aftermarket rockers... He also went as far as to check and tighten some of the bolts on the upper intake that were near impossible to get to...

I will be having him overhaul my rearend as soon as I get off my butt and order the parts...

Just wanted you all to know...

Thanks,

Andrew

• 4 weeks later...

Eric/302,

I didn't know there were replies to this- I am glad Mike's knowhow is already somewhat understood on the list...

how did your chip turn out 302?

Mike just overhauled my rearend- 31 spline setup- 3.73s seem to have a bit more balls than the 3.55s I had...

The previous owner had broken off the crosspin bolt so Mike had to break the boss in the carrier with a chisel to get it apart, he let me know ahead of time in case I had plans for the old trak-lok and did not charge me any extra. I would have died had I decided to take this project on myself and found that out in the middle.. (I was tempted to do it as I rebuilt the 7 5/8" rear in my Firebird)

The car is silent and ready for slicks now... Thanks Mike!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Laters,

Andrew