Fulltime auto detailer needed

eds72grabber

Do you have to be 18? And is it in west mansfield?

Your location should not be his concern, it should be yours. If YOU think you can make it to work every day on time then it shouldnt matter if you live in west mansfield or dublin, as long as your there on time when you need to be. Not trying to be a dick at all, just tryin' to help you out son.

On topic, would you consider hiring Part Time? What sort of pay/schedule would you be offering? are weekends busy or are you closed?

Yea I understand but a job located an hour and a half away isn't worth it to me.

It was stated in the original post that his buisness is located in dublin. Had you read, or had i known you didn't read the original post, my comments wouldn't have been needed.

Calling somebody "son" and only being 6 years more senior, seems a bit odd too. Sorry for being off topic.

Correct, had i used it in the literal sence. Obviously i hadn't, it was used more in a shall we say befriending tone? like calling someone "boss" when said person isn't really your boss. Or using the term "boy" when the person your referring to isn't really your offspring but a good, close friend whom you refer to as your "boy". Either way i think i accomplished what i intended, not trying to insult but rather guide.

Back to the topic at hand. Have you found anyone for the position?

Guest 614Streets
Very experianced detailer here , but I would only be available 1 day a week AND THE PAY WOULD HAVE TO BE 15 AN HR. Very experianced with scratch removal and buffing and very fast.