Tt Ford Gt

88lx5oh

The work done to the car looks very tasteful, but i'm going to say I bet that thing gets absolutely HORRIBLE gas mileage ontop of what it did before...

Im going to guess that since he 1)owns a ford GT and 2) paid a shop to TT it, the guy prolly doesnt really give a damn about MPGs. Just my crazy theroy though.

ohh and BUSA eater. :)

The work done to the car looks very tasteful, but i'm going to say I bet that thing gets absolutely HORRIBLE gas mileage ontop of what it did before...

Who cares?

- That car probably has 200k+ into it (w/ purchase price of the car, of course)

- Not exactly a daily driver

Like the owner will put so many miles on it that gas mileage is a real concern, plus the fact that the owner can easily afford the fuel. Hell, if that car was given to me, fuel mileage wouldn't be an issue.

he prolly wishes he was hugh!

but that car IS SICK!!

did i see him EASILY hit 180 and then decide to let of the throttle?

INSANE

Definately somewhere around 160+.... They cut away from the speedo.

Sweet ride....along with the small collection sitting around it in the video.

I'm going by memory but I believe it was the fellow from Top Gear that said the GT BARELY get 12mpg, and only has a 4 gallon tank or something stupid like that.. imagine trying to even make it to the gas station lol.

But you're all right.. whoever built the car obviously isn't going to car about gas, they can afford whatever. Fassssst fuckin car.

Guest Ponyfreak
Jason heffners shop built that car. I think it belongs to Chad Williams, the same guy who ownes the yellow 7 second TT Viper. Heffners has also TT'd a Murci, Gallardo, and is working on an TTS7 and another TT Gallardo. Nothing but high end TT machines comming out of that shop. Also heard a rumor of a TT Zonda as well.