Need Recommendation for someone to install door on a 97 monte carlo

CJINOHIO03

have you looked into doing it yourself? i was in an accident in december and got 2 new doors from a junkyard and was able to replace them with one other person (someone to hold the door, someone to bolt the hinges into place) in about an hour for both doors. that includes taking the crushed doors off, removing the wiring harnesses, new doors on, getting them lined up correctly etc...it shouldnt be too difficult

No I just started to look into that too. I didnt know how involved it is/was. I didnt know what is involved with the electronics wiring etc. I am just hoping I get it installed and the door lock/power windows arent doa. Because it would be a pain in the ass to swap everything over. CJ

when i did mine, there was a connection right inside the body of the car that was sealed up by a rubber grommet...pulled the grommet out, and unplugged, and put the new one in...little later i had to swap out the wiring harness in the door (new door was frying fuses...swapped old harness in) which took about 30 minutes, but other than that, it was a cake walk

when i did mine, there was a connection right inside the body of the car that was sealed up by a rubber grommet...pulled the grommet out, and unplugged, and put the new one in...little later i had to swap out the wiring harness in the door (new door was frying fuses...swapped old harness in) which took about 30 minutes, but other than that, it was a cake walk

That's exactly how my car's doors were, as with most cars. It's easy as hell. It's just unbolt, unplug, realign new door, replug and rebolt.