Scion TC

Mensan

I think they're real nice cars for the price and for even a little more than what they're asking. There are also a decent amount of dealer installed options that'll allow you to throw them in with the financing you'd be doing already on the car with possible warranty coverage. Just a thought. Here's a link. Click it.

http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0411scc_2005_scion_test/

Maybe a little more in depth and up to date:

http://www.caranddriver.com/roadtests/8288/scion-tc.html

The Toyota Celica GT is comparable in straightline performance. Underrated from the factory, the 140hp Celica GT holds its own with a torque curve you could shoot pool on and a curb weight of about 2500lbs. The Scion cannot compete in handling. My best friend used to own a Celica GT and sold Scions and the Celica GT with intake, full exhaust (manifold back) ran between a 15.1-15.2's. Even stock, I'll admit his gt seemed way fast for what it should've been. Maybe just alot of shitty Celica drivers? I've seen GT-Ss run high 14'2, but generally you find people running low 15's. Again, probably due to driver. Peppy and fun as hell to drive especially once he had some good rubber and springs.

does this mean that sometime in 2008 i can bring this thread back up?

Thread necromancy is bad, mmmkay?

Mensan, I'll check tomorrow, but I think the Tc is what the guy farting in your old seat drives.