SRT-4 goes BOOM!

Maro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, the Chrysler Classic, the mild redneck version of the Mopar Nationals. THAT event attracts the worst of the worst rednecks. Sadly, I live near where they hold it every year, and Brice Rd becomes a huge mess.

I have a feeling the warranty isn't going to cover that Neon. Nice to see he at least pulled the factory rice wing off of it though. :)

Damn that was my buddy Zack's car....ouch. Anyways my buddy Justin from Bob Caldwell Dodge called me and told me about this. He said that Dodge quoted Zack $14,000 worth of parts and labor. The clutch in these cars have been known to "explode" under extreme conditions, thank god I don't have a stock clutch!

Ahh, the Chrysler Classic, the mild redneck version of the Mopar Nationals. THAT event attracts the worst of the worst rednecks. Sadly, I live near where they hold it every year, and Brice Rd becomes a huge mess.

I have a feeling the warranty isn't going to cover that Neon. Nice to see he at least pulled the factory rice wing off of it though. :)

Did you hear the diff exploding from however far away you live?

Guest c1runnersw20
He called me and said that the car is totalled, Daddys mad, and no more fast cars from daddy or mommy. Time for 18 yr old to get a hyundai. Not enough power to do a big burnout.

Guest c1runnersw20
No I didnt go to mopar. I should have. I went to school with him. He used to make fun of my car being slow. I dont think mommy and daddy are gonna buy him another fast car so I will finally be able to make fun of him for having a slow car. I rule again.

Guest Necrodomis
No I didnt go to mopar. I should have. I went to school with him. He used to make fun of my car being slow. I dont think mommy and daddy are gonna buy him another fast car so I will finally be able to make fun of him for having a slow car. I rule again.

no not you, sorry Im talking to the thread poster

i was there when it happened and it was a huge explosion. I believe an old guy got hit in the leg and the family took him to the hospital due to his blood thinner meds he was on.

i also remember the kid in the silver srt 4... lol

to whoever knows the guy with the orange srt 4..... tell him ill buy it off of him.

i was there when it happened and it was a huge explosion. I believe an old guy got hit in the leg and the family took him to the hospital due to his blood thinner meds he was on.

i also remember the kid in the silver srt 4... lol

to whoever knows the guy with the orange srt 4..... tell him ill buy it off of him.

why would you want it man. it need a bunch of shit.

tranny

engine (due to casting mounts being snapped in half)

wiring harness is broke

intake mani is toast

radiator is broke

condensor is broke

ohh and thats just what I saw when I looked at the pile of poopy.

hell if you want a rolling 2nd gen there is a guy that has one for sale right now. Ill throw you his IM name tonight when I get home. If your on.

if you want it for the interior/brakes/suspension then you can just upgrade a 2nd gen.

1 less neon on the road. :lol:

You can say that again.

I Beat that kid from a 40 roll last year, Sucks that shit happend.

Might be one of the quickest cars under 20k but I guess you gotta skimp on materials and parts somewhere....

Most Original Parts Are Rusty

M O P A R

were you the guy that was talking with the kid with the 69 camaro that was there on saturday night?

Me? Yeah... I went over and talked to the kid with the Red/White 69.

Who where you?

yes that was a kid in the third vid, that was also when his clutch went bye-bye, Ryan you shoulda told Danny to calm his happy ass down with the burnouts because his car was gonna break lol

...it wasnt my turn to watch him... ;)

You can say that again.

I Beat that kid from a 40 roll last year, Sucks that shit happend.

Might be one of the quickest cars under 20k but I guess you gotta skimp on materials and parts somewhere....

M O P A R

HAHAHA!.....this coming from a kid with a VW and "neonkiller" on his plate.

Bring it Shanton!

HAHAHA!.....this coming from a kid with a VW and "neonkiller" on his plate.

Opinion = Might be one of the quickest cars under 20k but I guess you gotta skimp on materials and parts somewhere....

M O P A R

FACT = I Beat that kid from a 40 roll last year, Sucks that shit happend.

I Sorry Anthony stock Rods own me along with displacement, I'm picking her up tonight, you gonna come out fri?