TWO more fatal accidents over weekend!

SWing'R

i agree fully about wearing gear. my friend and i had this discussion a few days ago... when in your life do you say you know sunglasses, tee and shorts is cool to ride in... when you think that short harmless ride, were your not going to go fast turns into the free feeling. I have done it, went to blockbuster or iron pony somewhere within 20 miles of the house. but after reading this and thinking about all the dumb shit i do on my bike I am gearing up for sure from now on...

i agree fully about wearing gear. my friend and i had this discussion a few days ago... when in your life do you say you know sunglasses, tee and shorts is cool to ride in... when you think that short harmless ride, were your not going to go fast turns into the free feeling. I have done it, went to blockbuster or iron pony somewhere within 20 miles of the house. but after reading this and thinking about all the dumb shit i do on my bike I am gearing up for sure from now on...

Smart man. I'll tell you what..If I wasn't wearing a helmet a week ago, I wouldn't be typing this post right now.

hearing someone has died in a motorcycle crash is always bad. Anyone hear about Craig Jones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXVh17S5jF4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OoQOuzpKWg

Wow - that's a shame...went down on a very fast section of the track. You see the bikes flyin' past him...I'm surprised he wasn't hit more than once.

Poor guy. R.I.P.