Anyone own a trailblazer?

wnaplay1647545503

I have a 04 Trailblazer for my company vehicle and it is nice. It has the I-6 in it and seems have to plenty of power. Fuel mileage is not great, but I have never keep track of it.

I have an 02 with the 4.2.

I was really surprized at how well it tows. I have a 19 foot boat. I also pull my car with it. The car and trailer are about 4500#

please tell me you have monster brakes on the trailer

please tell me you have monster brakes on the trailer

no trailer brakes, Ive towed alot between my boat the 4 horse trailer I used to have. 1989 full sized blazer, equalizer hitch. heavy ass 70's trailer with 4 horses and shit trailer brakes in the mountains lol you learn fast or die lol

1989 full sized blazer, equalizer hitch. heavy ass 70's trailer with 4 horses and shit trailer brakes in the mountains lol you learn fast or die lol

That's the dumbest bullshit I have ever heard in my lifetime.

How is it any different than driving a semi???

alot of weight with proportionatly very small brakes. want to bet that any of the setups i listed would stop faster than a fully loaded semi? Just a matter of learning how to drive with what you have. it's not my fault you havent been behind the wheel long enough to now how to drive

How is it any different than driving a semi???

alot of weight with proportionatly very small brakes. want to bet that any of the setups i listed would stop faster than a fully loaded semi? Just a matter of learning how to drive with what you have. it's not my fault you havent been behind the wheel long enough to now how to drive

hahahaha....

I've been hauling horse trailers since I was 16, so at least 5 years. I've hauled 30' 8 horse horse trailers with living quarters with a '87 Chevy 3500. I've seen people try to pull a 2 horse trailer with 2 horses in it with V8 Cherokee's and blow transmissions all over the road and fade the brakes so fast they can't stop. I am just saying that pulling a 4 horse bumper pull with a full size SUV is pretty stupid.

BTW, Semi's use jake brakes to slow down when driving because if they just used the wheel brakes they would fade so fast that the driver would have to use those emergency stops that they have down there on 77 in WV

I have the 2000 oldsmobile equivalent to a trailblazer. Im not a big fan of these older models. The smarttrak automatic all wheel drive does not work like I would like it, and the ABS seems to be waay to sensitive. Thats my opinion, could be my particular car, and the bravadas could be more different than i think.

Test drove an 02 envoy today. Liked it but unfortunately had leather seats. Anyone have an opinion on these? I know there pretty much comparable to a trailblazer. But I am still worried that the vortec v-6 4.2 wont be enough to drag my boat around and up the hills in tennessee.

Trailblazers...:jerkit: :gay2: My freind has one and he hates it. It has alright power, but like mentioned earlier the interior is junk. Plastic breaking all over. I went to lean the seat back on our long trip up to Cleveland last weekend and the f'n handle just snapped in half. What is your price range? Might I suggest a Ford Expedition or Lincoln Navigator. ++++100000000>>>>GM

after like 04 they were avail with the v-8 but before to current they had the inline 6 4.2 with 270hp and 275 tq, should be plenty for towing

WRONGS!!!11

their are two basic models of the trailblazer

the short version and the extended version, the 4.2 I6 is standard but on the extended you can get the optional 5.3 V8, LSX style.

i have a 2002 short version with with 4.2 I6, the LTZ trim which is nice, interor is great no complants, comfy and luxerious.

the 4.2 is a desent low purpose engine, I get about 18mpg in the city and 24mpg on the highway

ITs not the best pulling engine, ive pulled a couple trailers, and you can tell their behind it, if your pulling a heavy boat id get the 5.3 with extended version or purhaps the short version with the ls2 in it.

mine has 70k miles on it now and has been trouble free.

You can tow up to 4,000 comfortably with an Envoy or Trailblazer. Go with an explorer. Built much better! V8 explorer's can tow 7,000. I pull my boat which weighs about 3,500 w/trailer and I can hardly tell it's behind me and my explorer has the smaller gear (355) and a v6.