might be the weirdest moment of my life

mattvr4

so im inside my house just a little bit ago at around 7:10. and then all the sudden i hear hail hitting the house and im like wtf it is sunny outside. so i got into my garage and look outside and it is hailing alot with rain and thunder. and im still real confused cause it is super sunny out. so i look up and see a large black cloud right above me. and im thinking this cannot get to much weirder. and then all of the sudden a racoon comes out of a sewer across the street and is just kinda chillin in the road. and then the hail and rain stops, and a rainbow apears and looks like it ends at my neighbors mailbox. the racoon goes back into the sewer and the rainbow disapears and everything is back to normal. did any one else in westerville see this storm or am i just crazy.

The same exact thing happened to me JUST now minus the rainbow. I stepped outside and it started hailing and raining, although its sunny out. Just a dark cloud directly about my house. Lasted for about 5 minutes.

You said nothing about a racon. Your story is so lame compared to the thread starters.