Mount Vernon Meet July 21

HAOLE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care who comes as long as they follow a couple of rules.

1. No burnouts in my lot

2. No loud stereos

3. No one looking for a fight

4. No racing in front of my office

I share my parking lot with the Super 8 motel and we need to respect them.

ill be there for the second meet for sure with a couple buddies. Im goin to pacemakers before hand to try to get me a peice of that rx8!!! then ill cruise over to the meet. I cant wait to see the outcome!!!

You would know if it was me... I am the only chiro into cars.

No, oddly, you're not - a friend of mine is a chiropractor and happens to own two Z06's - one of which he has set-up for auto-Xing, and the other he has set-up for daily driving/street racing.

First of all, who is the TT vett that everyone is talking about.

Second, how far from columbus is this, gas is 6$ a gallon

Third, will the TT vette guy race for $$$$$$

LISTEN, I WILL ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE. YOU JUST SHOW UP AND I WILL BRING THE TT VETTE. JERK!!!!!!

No, oddly, you're not - a friend of mine is a chiropractor and happens to own two Z06's - one of which he has set-up for auto-Xing, and the other he has set-up for daily driving/street racing.

LISTEN, I WILL ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE. YOU JUST SHOW UP AND I WILL BRING THE TT VETTE. JERK!!!!!!

I think you and I need to attend couples therapy. Our relationship is self destructing.

The guy is lieing about the TT vette. He will not race for $$$ or free.......

This is taken from this thread.

http://www.columbusracing.com/showthread.php?t=25686&page=1&pp=25

I have cut and pasted things because it is such a long read....

oh and dont bet on being the fastestin town, there is a known TT Vette around town that is supposed to be the fastest ''import'' in all of mount vernon.......or so he says.......hehehe

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/1veryfastvr4/misc%20pics/pic126.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/1veryfastvr4/misc%20pics/pic128.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=50666585

the guy is a tool he wont race anyone...hell at Nopi i called him out in front of his lil posse and he ran his mouth saying he ran 9's and what not and i called bs and finally he said it was in the 1/8 mile, what a fag then he started sayin he couldnt run it cause he was going TT and making 1500whp....... and it would be down for sometime......never heard back guess he was afraid of my lil 300 hp car.....he says he is always at pacemakers but ive never seen him nor has anyone i know that is there all the time....

i actually ran into the "TT Vette" today when i was heading out of my house and its DEFINITLY NOT twin turboed. He looks like the biggest tool bag alive, especially when he drives that vette.

when i was at advance a few weeks back the guy said he got it back already...... and his kid has pics of it on his myspace sayin it is TT'd.... no engine pics tho so i have been wondering........figures they spread rumors and hide behind their $$$.....

This is a copy of an e-mail I just sent walker:

Larry,

Good to have you out at the office the other night. You certainly made things "interesting".

I have a challange for you... Your TT Vette V. my TT Supra. You can choose either Pacemakers or National Trails. I told you exact numbers of what my car does. I dont put out info that is false.

Basic rules: One race... If one person red lights we race again. If one of breaks we will postpone until the other is fixed and running.

The Prize: If you can beat the Supra... you can have the title of "king of MTV" with that comes bragging rights until the next race. If you lose, it will be on video.

The question is are you up for it? Or will you decline?

Dr. Rick

Ps. A copy of this e-mail will be posted on columbusracing.com

Do you think he will take it or find an excuse?? :D

I was driving home tonight and he was outside working on his Acura MDX... So I turn around in the next driveway and pull up to his house.. I said" Did you get your e-mail" he gives me some lame excuse about being so busy working on his truck he could not check his mail. So I talk to him a few minutes. By the end of talking to him I wanted to hang myself. This guy is so wrong about everything, I am wondering if he is certifiable! He starts saying that Justins' Teg has 280hp... I almost laughed( it is an LX engine). Finally, we get to the whole point of me stopping. I called him out... his TT Vett V. The supra. He makes up more excuses as to why he cant race. I asked him if he was scared, and he ask me why I feel the need to call him out. I said I called him out because he cane up into our gathering talking crap about having 1000 hp :bs: , so I want to find out what he has....

Bottom Line:

He wont race... Scared :grin2:

Its looking pretty good for me and i even got a babysitter so just me and the girl but it will be close to 845-9 before i make it out there.

But i plan on challenging Howard to a mud wrestling contest if it can be arranged

it is a tt vette, we were wondering for months till he showed up one night....... its the size of the twins we are wondering now.......he says he spent like 100g's with LPE 1000whp and can run 5sec 1/4 mile...... but i cant find anywhere were their kits cost that much or run that good........doubt he will race but as the DR Rick knows cause he was there also the guy said he would only race for pinks.....noone there that night would race him for pinks so its still in the air, we offered to race for money tho he declined.....

OK you guys don't bust him out that it takes 7 - 8k horsepower to put a Top fuel dragster a few tenths under 5 sec. But it would only take his vette 1500 to run a 5 sec pass which by the way is faster than pro stock. Just think about the statement for a minute to really see how fuckin' stupid it sounds. So his vette traps over 250mph. :o

OK you guys don't bust him out that it takes 7 - 8k horsepower to put a Top fuel dragster a few tenths under 5 sec. But it would only take his vette 1500 to run a 5 sec pass which by the way is faster than pro stock. Just think about the statement for a minute to really see how fuckin' stupid it sounds. So his vette traps over 250mph. :o

His dad won the lottery a few years back... no one said this guy has brains :)